WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Sorry if I’m late guys but have they picked a blade yet?

Michael Jaí White should play blade

Also, most of phase 4 looks like trash imo

Edit just saw that they got ali as bane
Good choice but I would have loved Michael jai white as bane

I think the next string of announcements - whenever they do it - will be more cosmic based. A lot of the titles they've announced seem earth based except for Love and Thunder, Dr Strange 2 and GotG 3.

Kinda, but they did that because they, at the time, tried to ground Thor into something realistic and relatable. They were still playing it safe. Thor 3 finally embraced how stupid and ridiculous a character he is. At that time marvel couldn’t miss and they took the risk. Paid off huge. Thor was trash before Thor 3

As someone who enjoyed the first Thor, and think the second was just ok, they definitely didn’t know how to handle an OP God while still on the “earth sandbox” or the first two Marvel phases. Once that barrier was broke, skies the limit for him going forward.

I mean he mentioned them so you know it’ll come in time. That’s good enough for me. I don’t want another X-men origin movie or anything dealing with mags and what not.

Who you got in mind for her to play?
Man they can elevate any adult sister they got in their ranks or even race change em for all I care;
Storm(she young enough to still play her when they get to casting X-Men), Phyla-Vell, Calypso, Princess Zanda, etc.

• Huge **** you to Snipes. Wasn't he lobbying and politicing with Marvel to get this done? Ali is cool, but that's who people associate the character with. He can act and is still in shape. Blade also ages like a human so tech isn't necessary.
  • Jane Foster being in Thor is a bad idea. Ragnarok excelled because it wasn't centered around her.
Even Wes knew it wasnt 100 he'd reprise the role which is why I recall him slipping in the possibility of playing Blue Marvel.
Wait

Thor left with the guardians at the end of endgame.

So how the hell is he gonna be in Thor4 first before being in Guardians 3?
This is assuming you know when Thor4 or GotG3 takes place in story.

Last edited:
They didn’t mention if Blade was gonna be a film or a show but I think it’ll work better as the latter

Sorry if I’m late guys but have they picked a blade yet?

Michael Jaí White should play blade

Also, most of phase 4 looks like trash imo

Edit just saw that they got ali as bane
Good choice but I would have loved Michael jai white as bane

tenor.gif

Does Blade kill all vampires? Like does he kill baby and kid vampires?
One thing I've noticed across most vampire fiction is that it's even crime to vampires to turn babies/children. So therr arent a pit of vampire babies anyway.

But yeah Blade would a vamp baby/child out of its mercy but you wont find many stories like that anyway :lol:

Since FF will come sometime 2022-2026 after the initial Phase 4 slate, I hope that gives them time to incorporate the GOAT Dr. @Doom. in it! :smokin

PO

Feige mentioned Fantastic Four and mutants and Captain Marvel 2. I don't think he mentioned Riri at all...

*edit

Scarlet Witch is in Dr Strange 2

As someone who enjoyed the first Thor, and think the second was just ok, they definitely didn’t know how to handle an OP God while still on the “earth sandbox” or the first two Marvel phases. Once that barrier was broke, skies the limit for him going forward.
Exactly. They played it as safe as possible and didn’t want to takeaway from any of the other heroes. Thor now could of solved all problems they were faced with in early marvel :lol:

Feige mentioned Fantastic Four and mutants and Captain Marvel 2. I don't think he mentioned Riri at all...
Why is anyone assuming Riri Williams will be debuting in the MCU any time soon? He aint mention Kamala Khan either or whoever is playing Kate Bishop.

Most likely cuz they havent been cast.

Why is anyone assuming Riri Williams will be debuting in the MCU any time soon? He aint mention Kamala Khan either or whoever is playing Kate Bishop.

Most likely cuz they havent been cast.
Idk if you can do Kamala Khan without doing Inhumans first tho. Bring me Black Bolt

Idk if you can do Kamala Khan without doing Inhumans first tho. Bring me Black Bolt
True. Although, there's a different way you can approach all that.

I'm just saying.

Look at all we just got and dudes is looking for more and what wasn't mentioned. As if we dont have enough to talk about, speculate and discuss.

Back
Top Bottom