WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I can't see them dropping BW on Disney+ but New Mutants should be so they could just get over it already. Was BW the only MCU movie coming out this year? Maybe just give it the Star Wars December spot?

enternals comes out in november

almost everything Marvel Studios throws out there makes a billi, no way the $20 rent service is gon' come close to that

tv shows for disney+ are being postponed too so disneys gon' have to add new things in there in its place

They’re not dropping anything on Disney+. Y’all know how ready people are going to be to get out and spend money once all this is over?

Idk about y’all everyone I know is either working from home or getting paid leave. Only people who really gonna feel this are people with menial jobs and I mean, that’s part of the job. Business gets slow, hours get cut, pandemic or not. If this ain’t motivation to get your life together, I don’t know what is.

Distributors are probably waiting on how the China cinema industry recovers first before dropping their big releases. Can’t have those sweet $1 billion box grosses without China :emoji_smirk:

easier said than done

its true that hours get cut and things slow down but closures of all restaurants, bars, gyms, etc... for a few weeks that could get extended to months isnt normal

school closures in the whole county/state that could extend past this summer is unprecedented, a lot of kids in public schools rely for lunches in school which now has to be added to their expense

enternals comes out in november

almost everything Marvel Studios throws out there makes a billi, no way the $20 rent service is gon' come close to that

tv shows for disney+ are being postponed too so disneys gon' have to add new things in there in its place
If it weren’t for the Hulu and ESPN Plus bundle I would cancel Disney Plus

You know what's so crazy about this? :rofl: He's suppose to have the expression of disappointment but he says it.

And yet editors and the director still kept that in the final cut :rofl:

that story been debunked by sorbo. of course he could be lying, but I’ll go along with it :lol:

“Sorbo himself in a 2013 interview explained what had really happened: The word "disappointed" does not actually appear anywhere in the script, but rather was Sorbo breaking character as an in-joke between him and the crew. He was referencing a scene from the film A Fish Called Wanda where Otto (played by Kevin Kline) cracks a safe only to find it empty, and screams "disappointed!" at it in frustration.“

that story been debunked by sorbo. of course he could be lying, but I’ll go along with it :lol:

“Sorbo himself in a 2013 interview explained what had really happened: The word "disappointed" does not actually appear anywhere in the script, but rather was Sorbo breaking character as an in-joke between him and the crew. He was referencing a scene from the film A Fish Called Wanda where Otto (played by Kevin Kline) cracks a safe only to find it empty, and screams "disappointed!" at it in frustration.“

Lies :lol:

So an inside joke made it in the final cut :lol: Sure Sorbo.

1584976307339.jpeg

Decided to watch Dark Phoenix and Amazing Spiderman 2 out of pure boredom and because they looked awful.

I don't know how both could be worse than I expected.

Who's the one that called this Spiderman movie good? I'm forreal not respecting a single thing you say on here again :lol:
Norman/Harry dying from an undisclosed disease only called the Osborne curse (never to be elaborated), them deciding Spiderman blood is the cure/Harry deciding Spiderman can self heal and that's why, electric eels fixing the gap in Jamie Foxx's mouth, people gathering around for every single life threatening event in the movie, Spiderman putting on a ******* fireman's hat and manning a firehose as a weapon, Peter deciding to do detective work about his parents mid-multiple crises to a montage of that garbage For You song, Peter finding tokens in his calculator and using them to make a train come out the ground, Goblin getting thrown in at the end just for the Gwen death scene.
Like holy **** this was so bad. Dark Phoenix was *** but this was such a bastardization of Peter/Spidey. Also why is his accent so exaggerated? It wasn't as bad in the predecessor.

lamekilla lamekilla is the one who called Amazing Spider-Man 2 a masterpiece 😂

:smh:
He says some **** I vehemently disagree with in the NBA thread sometimes so I'm not surprised we don't see eye to eye on this one :lol:

This movie legit upset me. Also every single villain design between both movies were GARBAGE. Lizard looked like a goomba, Jamie Foxx's hair offended me, and goblin looked like a meth head.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom