WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Sony should get a lot of credit for being able to self assess that ASM 2 wasn’t going to age well and to get the ball rolling on a new Spider-Man series ASAP. However seeing Gwen Stacy’s death in live action will forever be a historic moment in comic book movies.

When the clock hits 1:21 :smh: :nthat:
Masterpiece :nthat:

Screenshot_20200326-182507_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20200326-182436_Facebook.jpg

I ain’t gonna lie Gwen Stacy’s death was a bit too heavy. They even took it a step further than the comic. All that goofiness and fantasy then, all of a sudden, this giant dose of cold hard reality, short the gore. If it wasn’t in the comic, it would’ve been out of place.

I ain’t gonna lie Gwen Stacy’s death was a bit too heavy. They even took it a step further than the comic. All that goofiness and fantasy then, all of a sudden, this giant dose of cold hard reality, short the gore. If it wasn’t in the comic, it would’ve been out of place.

I don’t care what anyone says, that **** hit me in the feels. When Gwen’s head hit the ground and you heard that thud.. had me shook. When blood started pouring from her nose.. heavy. AG acted his *** off.

Marathoning the MCU now with this whole shelter in place kind of thing. I can't help but think "Damn, this us how a universe gets built."

So many callbacks and storylines being developed from the get go just banking on the success of the movies to keep em going and being relevant in the future.

Sony should get a lot of credit for being able to self assess that ASM 2 wasn’t going to age well and to get the ball rolling on a new Spider-Man series ASAP. However seeing Gwen Stacy’s death in live action will forever be a historic moment in comic book movies.

When the clock hits 1:21 :smh: :nthat:
Masterpiece :nthat:

The whole movie was trash, but I have to admit; that Gwen death scene was one of the things done right in that version of the franchise. :nthat:

To see Gwen Stacy's death on the big screen was shocking.

And yes, the movie wasn't great, but that scene was pretty sad to watch.

Damn, Liefield's artwork is trash.
I wouldn’t say trash but he has moments where he absolutely over does it or comes off lazy.

Overall tho, I love the aesthetics of his artwork. Between him, Todd McFarlane and Jim Lee, they ushered in the golden era of Marvel comics in the 90s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom