WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Favorite artist of the 90s?

Mark Bagley will always be my guy. Love his work on New Warriors and Spidey

Also Jae Lee on Inhumans
I got a lot of favs from that era given thats when I started collecting heavy. Jim Lee, McFarlane, Jae Lee, Larsen, Bagley, Portacio, and Michael Turner.

My favorite 90s artist is Marc Silvestri. Very close runner up, Travis Charest.

Last edited:
Joe Madureira #1 for me. The manga style mixed with classic comic book art was dope. Too bad he could only draw one page every other day :lol:

prob say Jim Lee and Andy Kubert were my favs
I knew I forgot to mention somebody.

Joe Mad has a great style.

FC6EADBE-26FE-4684-8B24-A5C333277510.jpeg

“Doctors, assemble!”

BLACK WIDOW Takes ETERNALS' November Release Date As The Entire Marvel Phase 4 Slate Is Delayed

Disney has moved the Scarlett Johansson led blockbuster to November 6th, 2020.

That pushes Eternals to February 12th, 2021, the release date which previously belonged to Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings. That now moves to May 7th, 2021, forcing Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness to November 5th, 2021.

Thor: Love and Thunder to February 18th, 2022, a lot previously reserved for an untitled Marvel Studios movie. On the plus side, Black Panther 2 is still heading our way on May 8th, 2022 as planned

CAPTAIN MARVEL 2 Gets An Official Release Date Following Massive Marvel Phase 4 Delays

Captain Marvel 2 has officially been given a release date.

The sequel to the 2019 release has taken the slot previously held by an Untitled Marvel movie on July 29th, 2022, but has been brought forward slightly to July 8th, 2022.

so far...

Black Widow - 11/06/20
Eternals - 02/12/21
Shang-Chi - 05/07/21
Spiderman 3 - 07/16/21
Doctor Strange 2 - 11/05/21
Thor 4 - 02/18/22
Captain Marvel 2 - 07/08/22

hopefully, they also had to do some re-writes because one of the plots was zemo trying to unleash a virus outbreak or something

if its not too heavy on cgi, it can probably come out around october but i am not holding my breathe

Damn ppl are too se sitive nowadays.

I was watching this show the Resident and they had a disclaimer to say this episode was filmed months prior to the covid19 outbreak cuz the plot was about a deadly virus spreading through out the hospital and the doctor at fault for it even had a line that said "We're lucky this isn't an airborne virus like corona."

Nothing wrong with topical stories adapted for fictional entertainment. Did it all the time on 24. I mean **** at least those stories will have happy endings as opposed to reality.

because of social media, if there were nowhere you can type any kind of BS and get no repercussions, people become too brave and it spreads like, well... a virus

family guy and american dad has advisory now in the beginning that its not to be taken seriously or something

law & order svu has those grabbed from the headlines episodes all the time about women and kids getting raped but a medical drama about a deadly virus is gonna be hard hitting for some people right now. I understand it but then you got people on Netflix searching and watching disease related stuff right now.

I understand it but to ignore deadly viruses exist in current entertainment is weird considering people on Netflix watching disease related stuff right now.

plus they pretty much have a 24/7 coverage on it right now

but disney (or anyone really) dont want to deal with any sort of backlash these days

law & order svu has those grabbed from the headlines episodes all the time about women and kids getting raped but a medical drama about a deadly virus is gonna be hard hitting for some people right now. I understand it but then you got people on Netflix searching and watching disease related stuff right now.
Exactly.

These hard times and tragic for many but it's not like ppl won't seek this stuff out.

It's not like ppl are looking for super dark stories where everybody dies at the end.

Glad Doctor Strange 2 got moved to the fall. I dunno if Raimi is still gonna have horror vibes like Derrickson wanted but if so, a fall release fits more than the original summer date.

Going through and watching all 22 films in the correct marvel order..has anyone done this yet?

Back
Top Bottom