WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Literally only things I’d change about end game

give Tony one last suit change at the end, something that looks like the superior suit

and someone else gotta carry the gauntlet in the girl power scene.. I get they want to give captain marvel her shine, but doesn’t make sense to have some of those people clearing the way for captain marvel given the strength levels

Its just for the multiverse cameos.

A proper Hulk showing in Endgame would've fit if Black Widow had died during the big battle instead of being a sacrifice off world, in the past, leaving her corpse to rot.

Yea hulk/banner still has to have his moment of clarity to be the one to say it has to be him to wear the gaunt

also has to say during the final battle not to destroy it and they have to get the stones back

:smh:Still can't believe I shed a tear in a theater (allergies) at Endgame in front of a chick and didn't even beat.

I’ll never forget being with my girl at the time watching wall e and getting choked up when we thought wall e was gone.....

thank god I went to see toy story 3 solo

• Haha
Reactions: sb
My wife still makes fun of me because of infinity war. I went from “oh ****, they did it!” to “Oh no not my baby!” when spidey got dusted. Like I knew everyone was coming back but the fact that it happened had my allergies acting up. Endgame did too but she wasn’t there for that.

So y’all the reason why some women look at you sideways now when you mention you’re in to superhero movies. :lol: It seems like they was cool with it while it was happening, now they’ll tell you QUICK, “I’m not into those movies..”
Then you clap back and say "But you stay watching those trash Hallmark movies and continue to watch movies with Taye Diggs and Morris Chesnut. They old!"

1603994128420.jpeg

Tony could have empty robotic Iron Man suits follow him around to keep civillians out of the danger zone in Age of Ultron but didn't think to have one make the snap for him :lol:

Matter fact dude coulda been chilling getting his **** sucked by Potts the whole time and send a robot to fight for him the moment Strange comes interrupts his jog in Infinity War :lol:

Back
Top Bottom