WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Its crazy to me how ppl still hold on to Winter Soldier in the face of superior MCU movies.

civil war actually is what people speak of WS as

it's too much of a stretch for me that cap and natasha watch tony hack into the shield system in the 1st avengers movie.. and natasha kinda working for stark in IM2

it's a major plot point in avengers that cap gets mad at tony for hacking into the system (only for tony to be right)

AND then in WS neither he or natasha think to contact their teammate who they saw hack into the system.. but goes to a mall and a damn apple store

1604083003509.png

civil war actually is what people speak of WS as

it's too much of a stretch for me that cap and natasha watch tony hack into the shield system in the 1st avengers movie.. and natasha kinda working for stark in IM2

it's a major plot point in avengers that cap gets mad at tony for hacking into the system (only for tony to be right)

AND then in WS neither he or natasha think to contact their teammate who they saw hack into the system.. but goes to a mall and a damn apple store

1604083003509.png
I felt the same.

I just look at it as they didn't have the money or want to make this what Civil War turned out to be, Avengers 2.5. Its not a writing issue but logistics. Cant have Tony in everything.

I felt the same.

I just look at it as they didn't have the money or want to make this what Civil War turned out to be Avengers 2.5. Its not a writing issue but logistics. Cant have Tony in everything.

yup.. but you at least have to address.. give some BS reason.. you dont have to go as far as homecoming, obviously

but at least address it somehow

As an espionage esque film, it’s really good. But I’m terms of a true CBM, it is weak. It’s generally a good movie to watch

as an espionage film, civil war is the better movie too

gotta remember this is the bad guy.. and he actually wins given the state he leaves the avengers in

1604084260790.png

Lots of movies looked like complete child’s play after IF and EG. you can’t even judge them on the same tier. The next movie on par with IF and EG will come when Spider-Man dies or something.

That’s the one where Tony tried to fight someone without the IM suit and got his *** whooped?

one would think that would make your more inclined to ask for help, unless your ego doesnt allow you to

He went to Fury and Fury got killed in front of him. I honestly think that in his stupidity, he didn't want to endanger anyone. If Natasha didn't run up on him, he stupidly would have tried to do it all by himself.

Cap is Heart not Brains.

He went to Fury and Fury got killed in front of him. I honestly think that in his stupidity, he didn't want to endanger anyone. If Natasha didn't run up on him, he stupidly would have tried to do it all by himself.

Cap is Heart not Brains.

they also went to a mall and an apple store

and they didn’t have any problems going to Tony:

1604159561213.png

or just living at Tony places

Back
Top Bottom