WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Because there was no source material saying Bryan was still alive. You get those liberties with a whole new IP.
This doesn't make sense.

Not having source material is irrelevant to bringing a fictional character back.

If you go with this logic, Marvel can just say they're going with a specific BP storyline where T'Challa dies and be done with it.

This doesn't make sense.

Not having source material is irrelevant to bringing a fictional character back.

If you go with this logic, Marvel can just say they're going with a specific BP storyline where T'Challa dies and be done with it.
It’s very relevant. There’s nothing in the FF franchise saying Bryan has to exist. He wasn’t part of a larger story arc or universe that was here before he played the role.

It’s very relevant. There’s nothing in the FF franchise saying Bryan has to exist. He wasn’t part of a larger story arc or universe that was here before he played the role.
There's nothing that says that black panther has to be t'challa.

You most certainly recast T’Challa, what the hell?? Who tf wants to see Shuri as the main BP?? T’Challa is BP, just like Hulk is Bruce Banner, just like Peter Parker is Spider-Man. You wanna bring in legacy characters than carve Shuri her own path, like Amadeus Cho, like Miles Morales, like Kamala Kahn, like Jane Foster, like Sam Wilson. Half of y’all didn’t even know who Chadwick Boseman was until Black Panther. And that’s no disrespect to Chadwick because he was an amazing person (met him twice before his passing) but the character and name are bigger than the talent used to bring it to life. I trust Sarah Haley Finn and the rest of casting over at Marvel to give us another great actor to fill the role of T’Challa and still honor the performance of a lifetime that Chadwick gave. MCU is not new to replacement casting either which is the funny thing about all of this.
Pretty much agree with this.
bruh Bryan? My respects to Walker but
Tchalla>>>>>>>>>>>>>>x1million >>>> Bryan.
People out here looking for Tchalla.
why not recast Joker? His story low key ambiguous. We knew they wanted to bring him back, but they “kind” of closed it as well in the same movie.

Tchalla literally had a freakn after scene were they were just getting started on showing Wakandas abilities.

There's also nothing saying he doesn't have to :lol:

This is a total non-point.

There is no rule saying a character part of a franchise with no source material has to stay dead. You just made it up.

And like I said, this logic just gives a stronger case to kill and keep T'Challa dead since all Marvel has to do is say they're following some story arc where T'Challa is dead and someone else becomes Black Panther.

There's also nothing saying he doesn't have to :lol:

This is a total non-point.

There is no rule saying a character part of a franchise with no source material has to stay dead. You just made it up.

And like I said, this logic just gives a stronger case to kill and keep T'Challa dead since all Marvel has to do is say they're following some story arc where T'Challa is dead and someone else becomes Black Panther.
I never said he had to stay dead, I said that to point out how FF doesn’t compare to Marvel movies. You’re putting words in my mouth.

Further to what I said above about the binge mode marvel and what they should have done

IM2 shoulda been after the 1st avengers, sooo he still has the issue with the power source for his suits combined with the PTSD of that 1st avengers movie.. so it makes sense that he’s off and then he’s making all the garbage suits that are in IM3.. BUT he also lays the groundwork for ultron in this crazed state because he thinks he’s dying and someone/something has to be there for after he dies.. so IM3 is then the ultron movie.. also you can sprinkle in hydra being behind Justin hammer and crimson dynamo for the main IM2 villains (so information that would have been gathered by shield on the mark 1 and ironmonger suits are given to them to directly fight tony)

also the suitcase armor is in 1st avengers, and that’s the armor he brings with him on the ship before he gets his wristband suit at the end of avengers

and then you have tony recovering for surgery to remove the arc at the end of IM2, so it makes sense why cap can’t call him in WS

also namecheck strange as the surgeon (also helps connect the 10 rings to strange side)

Last edited:
I never said he had to stay dead, I said that to point out how FF doesn’t compare to Marvel movies. You’re putting words in my mouth.
They do compare though. The lack of source material is irrelevant.

We're talking about actors dying irl and what is done with the characters they played within movie continuity.

That there is source material for Black Panther has no bearing on what could be done in the current MCU continuity.

That aside my other point still stands

Yea if they can retire Ironman and captain America

need to retire t’challa.. they’ve already explained through BPs appearances in the film that BP gets passed along, so pass it along

Further to what I said above about the binge mode marvel and what they should have done

IM2 shoulda been after the 1st avengers, sooo he still has the issue with the power source for his suits combined with the PTSD of that 1st avengers movie.. so it makes sense that he’s off and then he’s making all the garbage suits that are in IM3.. BUT he also lays the groundwork for ultron in this crazed state because he thinks he’s dying and someone/something has to be there for after he dies.. so IM3 is then the ultron movie.. also you can sprinkle in hydra being behind Justin hammer and crimson dynamo for the main IM2 villains (so information that would have been gathered by shield on the mark 1 and ironmonger suits are given to them to directly fight tony)

also the suitcase armor is in 1st avengers, and that’s the armor he brings with him on the ship before he gets his wristband suit at the end of avengers

and then you have tony recovering for surgery to remove the arc at the end of IM2, so it makes sense why cap can’t call him in WS

also namecheck strange as the surgeon (also helps connect the 10 rings to strange side)

you talking about binge mode got picked up by big brother and now im getting this on my yt recommendations...

So why not recast Bryan or Joker?

1605045814525.jpeg

:lol:

dark knight was ending next movie regardless with the impending Justice League/DCEU

I don’t watch Fast and Furious but I assume that Paul Walker was the only person who ever played that character. Judging by the clips I’ve seen of him wit Tyrese from the early 2000’s it wouldnt have made sense for them to replace a character solely portrayed by Walker

if Tom Holland/Andrew Garfield/Tobey died they’d give the character a 2-3 year break and then just insert the next guy into the next Spider-Man story. And they only give like 3 years in between reboots anyway so just treat it as a reboot for 2023.

it’s actually kinda weird to delegate Boseman to actually being T’Challa tbh. like no one could play any other role (of a person who wasn’t solely created for him) he’s touched

1605045814525.jpeg

:lol:

dark knight was ending next movie regardless with the impending Justice League/DCEU

I don’t watch Fast and Furious but I assume that Paul Walker was the only person who ever played that character. Judging by the clips I’ve seen of him wit Tyrese from the early 2000’s it wouldnt have made sense for them to replace a character solely portrayed by Walker

if Tom Holland/Andrew Garfield/Tobey died they’d give the character a 2-3 year break and then just insert the next guy into the next Spider-Man story. And they only give like 3 years in between reboots anyway so just treat it as a reboot for 2023.

it’s actually kinda weird to delegate Boseman to actually being T’Challa tbh. like no one could play any other role (of a person who wasn’t solely created for him) he’s touched

I assume if something happened to Tom Holland.. MCU would move on to miles or start to develop that or go with spider Gwen or something

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom