WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I’m listening to binge mode, marvel series.. the 3rd episode on IM2

and the more I think about it.. they really shoulda done IM2 directly after avengers

then the whole PTSD thing plays into his drinking plus the Ironman suit killing him.. plus you lay the groundwork of villains using alien tech

then the movie isn’t weighed down by the shield stuff.. unless it’s just one more thing on Tony’s plate while he’s stressed out and dying

could even have banner briefly there to help him discover new element.. and ultron project makes more sense since he thinks he’s dying and won’t be there to stop future aliens

are they going to have all the episodes on Apple podcast? because the others are exclusive to spotify which sucks

i also kind of want to do a listen along + groupwatch and discuss it here with other people, its an interesting subject and i assume most has disney+ and with their groupwatch feature, we can do a watch along too

not sure how many are down though but i do think an NT podcast on the MCU can be very interesting, an episode on NTers trashing Cap along would be worth a listen :lol: hell the turn on CA:WS was unexpected, it was still #1 on most peoples list a year ago it seems

are they going to have all the episodes on Apple podcast? because the others are exclusive to spotify which sucks

i also kind of want to do a listen along + groupwatch and discuss it here with other people, its an interesting subject and i assume most has disney+ and with their groupwatch feature, we can do a watch along too

not sure how many are down though but i do think an NT podcast on the MCU can be very interesting, an episode on NTers trashing Cap along would be worth a listen :lol: hell the turn on CA:WS was unexpected, it was still #1 on most peoples list a year ago it seems

binge mode has its own pod link in Apple, that’s where I’m listening.. they’ve done 4, im1, hulk, Thor and im2

^ ^ ^
thats where I listen but their other movie series like harry potter and GoT only has one episode available and the rest are on spotify

I feel like we tried a weekly MCU re-watch leading up to Infinity Wars

that was disorganized though and people just watch whenever they wanted to in a week but with the groupwatch feature, we can actually schedule a rewatch at the same time

would be awesome if we got mics while watching on dischord or something, the commentary could be hilarious with the characters we got on here :lol:

im just thinking out loud since we have no marvel movies coming out anytime soon

^ ^ ^
thats where I listen but their other movie series like harry potter and GoT only has one episode available and the rest are on spotify

that was disorganized though and people just watch whenever they wanted to in a week but with the groupwatch feature, we can actually schedule a rewatch at the same time

would be awesome if we got mics while watching on dischord or something, the commentary could be hilarious with the characters we got on here :lol:

im just thinking out loud since we have no marvel movies coming out anytime soon
This is a good idea. Discord would be chaos.

^ ^ ^

zero clue why it isn’t working.. that’s where I’m listening to em on

Still down to recast Tchalla as well. Dudes character meant so much for the community. Sure we can bring a new BP and there has been others to have the mantle. New actor can honor Chad. Ton of great actos who can have the chance.

I think a lot of fans aren’t thinking of the totality of the situation. So we want to tell our kids that they’re replaceable? I get wanting to continue the Black Panther story, I really do., but replacing someone in such an iconic role and as quickly as some of you wanting to is disrespectful. The man was dying while playing the role - literally every movie and scene we seen him in he was battling cancer. Personally, I think it’s insensitive to the fans and family of Chadwick to not give him the respect he deserves by cooling off the character for a while. Let’s be real here, if RDJ died they wouldn’t replace him. They’d write and build around it. They can do spin-offs that don’t associate with the character or use the time to focus on a Storm movie. I would rather see a very well written and thought out Storm film than replacing Chadwick with little to no remorse for the sake of doing it. I guarantee you the next movie won’t make as much or be as welcomed into the community if they replace Chadwick. He is who people see as Black Panther. Also, how often do recast work out? I’m still pissed that they Ed Norton being replaced!

Don’t replace T’Challa, just have somebody else carry the Black Panther mantle.

If they decided to recast T’Challa, I couldn’t imagine which actor would want to take on that role. The scrutiny and comparisons to Chadwick would be constant and tough to deal with.

But where is the photo of tía Salma in her trailer? :evil:

But really, I hope Feige and Disney release the trailer. Really want to see everyone in action and the King of the North as Black Knight.

Rob and Jon back again.

Paul Walker died and they didn't recast Bryan no reason why we need to recast Black Panther. Pay the respects and keep the story going.

Paul Walker died and they didn't recast Bryan no reason why we need to recast Black Panther. Pay the respects and keep the story going.

:rofl:

my boy was Fast and furious and/or Paul Walkers character a comic for 40something years prior or did they make that character with Walker in mind/he was the only person to ever play that character :lol:

I guess that’s a wrap for T’Challa being in a movie ever again since Chadwick died lol

The whole point of a comic character having 60+ years of stories is that you don't have to worry they'll be portrayed again down the line.

When Heath Ledger died, Nolan didnt rush to recast the Joker and that's despite him originally having plans to have Joker in the next movie. He changed the story and moved on.

DC had a new Joker in SS 8 years later. Then they began to dilute **** with a Joker movie.

Back
Top Bottom