WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

So glad that they’re NOT recasting T’Challa! I trust Feige and the MCU will figure out Black Panther in a dope fashion, and while we’ll always miss Chadwick, they’ll do the character right I’m sure.

John Watts the gawdddd

C8FAEADD-03C6-400B-9E28-694666567F18.jpeg

Feige dropped that Watts directing the F4 film so swift people didn’t even pick up that it was another Spider-Man trilogy confirm too :nthat: I’m overwhelmed

Watts is on Fantastic Four for two reasons...

First is because Feige can control him easier than he would be able to some other possible directors out there...Peyton Reed comes to mind...Which sucks for him especially since it’s his lifelong dream to direct a FF movie...Feige will be handling FF from top to bottom...

Second is because it gets Watts off of Spider-Man...Save this post for posterity because Raimi is going to get the Spider-Man films back...Book it...The Maguire films are just as much Feige’s as they are Raimi’s...And Feige has said in numerous occasions that Spider-Man is the most important comic book hero ever...

Back
Top Bottom