WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

All this news got me pumped!
F4D34EF0-3702-4AC2-9399-71319392801C.gif

Extremely impressed by the production value of Falcon and the Winter Soldier. Loki looks amazing as well. WandaVision for some reason I’ve gotten less hyped for. The needle it’s gonna thread however is the whole foundation for Phase 4 and probably everything going forward.

Nick Fury Secret Invasion show :nthat:

I disagree with this move. I'd be open to another black actor getting a chance to be a leading man in a major franchise.

there will be other black panthers, as there already have been in the MCU

just no more t’challa for a while, until there is a relaunch.. which would mean a new Tony stark and new Steve Rodgers also, for example

I told yall they weren't going to do something crazy like recast T'Challa after all this momentum they've gained.

Some of yall just wasn't thinking straight.

yup, zero reason to do it

aint like they need t’challa.. it was too obvious to just do the right thing and take the goodwill

honor dude and prioritize other black heroes.. sucks that dude passed because I assumed they had huge plans but the situation is what it is

Do we really need a Hawkeye series though?
No.

But Hailee :evil: Hopefully Hawkguy dies by the end of the series or at least has his arms amputated.

Watts is on Fantastic Four for two reasons...

First is because Feige can control him easier than he would be able to some other possible directors out there...Peyton Reed comes to mind...Which sucks for him especially since it’s his lifelong dream to direct a FF movie...Feige will be handling FF from top to bottom...

Second is because it gets Watts off of Spider-Man...Save this post for posterity because Raimi is going to get the Spider-Man films back...Book it...The Maguire films are just as much Feige’s as they are Raimi’s...And Feige has said in numerous occasions that Spider-Man is the most important comic book hero ever...
I don't know about that second part.

Is Raimi that eager to go back to Spider-Man? Forget Feige. That's a SONY decision. I don't see them doing that.

Who says that cant happen anyway?

They just don't be playing T'Challa.
Perhaps. I just don't see why they can't recast the role. It's not as if they're being disrespectful to Chadwick. And they could continue on with whatever story arc they had planned for the character.

Wasnt particularly looking forward to it among all the other shows previously announced but now I'm all the way in on Loki.

Looked the best among all the trailers premiered today for me.

TVA :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom