WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Actually I don’t :lol:

Again, the original luxury of paying for additional subscriptions was having the luxury to binge.

Sort of like HBO Max, you’re able to watch movies that comes out in theaters as the release - that’s a perk. Not wait until it get to the Redbox to see it through HBo Max.

Either way, MY preference is to have the option to pace it at my pace.
Imagine beggars being choosers as well.

your goofy *** is waitin’ week to week for this MCU content just like the rest of us.

Disney+ also doesn’t have the same diluted volume of content that a Netflix or Amazon does so why would they kill their viewer retention by giving you the ability to binge these shows in one day?

Oh I probably didn't catch that, so they were saying those Lokis that were being shown were from timelines they prevented to hit the red line?

Yes! Thats right! Thats how I understood it! Hopefully by the end of the show it will all be clearer.

I wonder what someone on Asgard did to push a Loki the be a cyclist lol

1624397536177.png

1624397355320.png

1624397549653.png

1624397636505.png

1624397647976.png

Man I don't know what it is about this show but I can NOT stay awake to save my life. Wife and I both fell asleep on both episodes. We know it is going to be good, but have been struggling. I didn't even make it to the ending of episode 2. Think we might just wait until the end of the show and binge all the episodes.

Thats a big can of beans they opened..
Now I want to know how they all became variants, because they seem like regular people.
If you know you’re on a timeline where everyone dies, what made them think they were going to escape?
The TimekeeperS are definitely not real.

Back
Top Bottom