WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

So the TVA really just kept a bunch of variants for free labor :rofl:

so now that we know the TVA are sus. Could it be possible the Timekeepers don’t actually exist anymore and that….. KANG is the one behind everything? :wow: Kang smashing Ravonna 8)

So all that hooplah last month about him being gender fluid was just a fancy way of saying he was Bi? I didn’t think it was a big deal but I see a lot of people are excited about that “reveal.”

I was hoping that Sylvie would go into detail as to what her timeline was like and how she knew everyone were variants. But I guess that's what next week's episode is for. Also bummed this series is only 6 episodes long. Hiddleston has been so good.

I’d press Loki, King of Mischief, to stop playing around so they can charge the Tempad. Because you know it’s not really broken(it just hit me). Loki gonna wait till the last second so he can figure out who and/or what Sylvie is and what her plan is. Which will lead to a quadruple cross.

Sylvie went progressively soft as the episode went on. But then again she could be playing Loki, and he could be playing her back, and she could see through that and be one-upping him :nerd: :lol:

also the TVA/variants reveal prob brings Loki closer to joining her in tearing the whole place down instead of just wanting the timekeepers

I’d press Loki, King of Mischief, to stop playing around so they can charge the Tempad. Because you know it’s not really broken(it just hit me). Loki gonna wait till the last second so he can figure out who and/or what Sylvie is and what her plan is. Which will lead to a quadruple cross.
b76ee34dac5cfe31159cba9548dcacdf.jpg

right. Him jacking the transportation device in ep 1 from mobius, and the Pompeii scene are give always. Notice when he dropped the device, and later when he walked forward, he looked down to see if it was there; that gave me the same vibes where you can see him take his hand out of mobius’s pocket in ep 1. But yea, he’ll definitely teleport them just before that apocalypse strikes because like he mentioned you can do literally anything since it won’t influence that’s universe’s end. So he’s def trying to exhaust Sylvie and expose her plan as she thinks it’s failed at this point.

right. Him jacking the transportation device in ep 1 from mobius, and the Pompeii scene are give always. Notice when he dropped the device, and later when he walked forward, he looked down to see if it was there; that gave me the same vibes where you can see him take his hand out of mobius’s pocket in ep 1. But yea, he’ll definitely teleport them just before that apocalypse strikes because like he mentioned you can do literally anything since it won’t influence that’s universe’s end. So he’s def trying to exhaust Sylvie and expose her plan as she thinks it’s failed at this point.

How’d he reverse that building from collapsing on them towards the end?

Couldn’t he have just reversed the ship from exploding?

How’d he reverse that building from collapsing on them towards the end?

Couldn’t he have just reversed the ship from exploding?
reversing the ship from exploding definitely has repercussions and would probably cause a redline and the TVA finding them. But good catch so that means the remote isn’t broken and is fully charged lol

She's actually Loki, just changed her name to Sylvie and has Enchantress powers.

Shes not actually Lady Loki nor is she really Enchantress, she's a Loki variant who is a woman.
No I was asking if that’s the same lady from the show.
That didn’t look like her in the pic.
I had to turn the show back on and I see it was.
That picture just looked like a completely different woman. I guess it was just a glamour shot versionz
Make up and filters I guess

Back
Top Bottom