WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

No I was asking if that’s the same lady from the show.
That didn’t look like her in the pic.
I had to turn the show back on and I see it was.
That picture just looked like a completely different woman. I guess it was just a glamour shot versionz
Make up and filters I guess

I feel, sometime she looks like a hot young woman and sometimes she looks like a hot older woman, its all kinda hot.

1624501955332.jpg

totally miscast...

Last edited:
Episode was a little slower pace but I dig it.

TVA agents/soldiers are all variants raised my eyebrows. Wouldn’t be surprised if The Time Keepers was all smoke and mirrors at this point. Even on the previously on Loki segment they keep emphasizing the middle Time Keeper, even my wife picked that up. *shrugs* we will jus have to wait and see.

Loved the opening song tho. Gotta look that up, ish sounded nice.

Episode was a little slower pace but I dig it.

TVA agents/soldiers are all variants raised my eyebrows. Wouldn’t be surprised if The Time Keepers was all smoke and mirrors at this point. Even on the previously on Loki segment they keep emphasizing the middle Time Keeper, even my wife picked that up. *shrugs* we will jus have to wait and see.

Loved the opening song tho. Gotta look that up, ish sounded nice.
1624544544075.jpeg

So it’s kang runs the tva. He lives in that quantum realm city we saw in antman.

He’s the confirmed villain in antman 3.

isn’t kang some kind of time traveling thug.
They are using this show and the next handful of movies to introduce him slowly.

Last edited:
Loki definitely has/is providing the platform for Kang to appear on this show via a post credit scene, (don't see them giving him more time in this series if he appears) but I'm not going to be bothered emotionally if he doesn't appear, as this show is fantastic & I have thoroughly enjoyed the direction so far. I will reserve ultimate praise until it finishes though because you never know if they botch it. :lol:

What I will say though is if Kang appears, I hope it's an alternate version of him from another timeline rather than the version that we will see in AM3.

PO

No I was asking if that’s the same lady from the show.
That didn’t look like her in the pic.
I had to turn the show back on and I see it was.
That picture just looked like a completely different woman. I guess it was just a glamour shot versionz
Make up and filters I guess

It's her, just changed via Photoshop etc.

PO

Loki definitely has/is providing the platform for Kang to appear on this show via a post credit scene, (don't see them giving him more time in this series if he appears) but I'm not going to be bothered emotionally if he doesn't appear, as this show is fantastic & I have thoroughly enjoyed the direction so far. I will reserve ultimate praise until it finishes though because you never know if they botch it. :lol:

What I will say though is if Kang appears, I hope it's an alternate version of him from another timeline rather than the version that we will see in AM3.

PO
Yeah at this point, I don't need to see Kang's first appearance. Just let the series hint that there is one dude who is behind of all of this and that the multi-verse is finally established as 'real' in the MCU.

We've gotten hints of the multiverse in SM2, Wandavision, the title of DR2, and now this show. Cement the fact that it's really happening and will be a major role in the upcoming shows/movies.

Back
Top Bottom