WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Youre not even sure of your own statement, "probably."

lololololol
Yeah cuz you said something stupid. "Shang-Chi not even out doing Captain Marvel" as if Captain Marvel wasn't a billion dollar making movie :lol:

Make it make sense.

Doing a billion isn't anything to pass off as something any movie can do. The probably comes from ppl going back to see movies post covid and accounting for the Chinese box office.

Reactions: 907
Yeah cuz you said something stupid. "Shang-Chi not even out doing Captain Marvel" as if Captain Marvel wasn't a billion dollar making movie :lol:

Make it make sense.

Who is the stupid one to think that something that hasnt happened, has happened?

Has Shang-Chi made 1.1 billion yet?

Nope, maybe you should learn what stupid means instead of demonstrating it.

Are you capable of that?

No, youre capable of talking out your mouf, I did not even state Captains Marvels box office in my post prior to this, so now youre a narrative changer and putting words into someone else mouth.

Wow, after all this we learn how un-smart and delusional you are.

Thanks!

Also, looks like it hurts your soul that Shang Chi may make the least money of all them.

Thats funny.

China will support Shang Chi. It making a billion isn’t farfetched

not at all.. it’s a marvel movie plus if they get the Asian community behind it

marvel got multiple different individual characters that crossed a bill with a couple more not far behind

Who is the stupid one to think that something that hasnt happened, has happened?
This never happened

Has Shang-Chi made 1.1 billion yet?
Shang-Chi isn't out yet dumbass.

Nope, maybe you should learn what stupid means instead of demonstrating it.

Are you capable of that?

No, youre capable of talking out your mouf, I did not even statr Captains Marvels box office in my post prior to this, so now youre a narrative changer and putting words into someone else mouth.

Wow, after all this we learn how un-smart and delisional you are.

Thanks!
Oh so you don't know what future tense means :lol: That's why you cant comprehend whats been said.

Did you pass ESL?
A billion is a stretch, especially with all the streaming services. I’d retract that statement
What does streaming services have to do with this? :lol:

Shang-Chi isn't coming out on Disney+.

Why would I have to retract anything in regards to streaming services? People want to be outside again. Wouldn't doubt the feeling is the same in China

Last edited:
Are they back to normal? Stop living in an alternate timeline, we should call the TVA on you.
I get you don't know what some words mean so you can't discern from what is and what may be and what if.

Maybe you'll learn enough at some point to properly be able to carry on a discussion. Doubtful but hey it might happen.

Dude had all the swag, even in S2 when he's not fully Oliver.

I got a tattoo inspired by the episode in season 2 where everyone is trapped in their own brain maze

neither legion or Fargo get the respect they deserve

at least Fargo gets some

This never happened

Shang-Chi isn't out yet dumbass.

Oh so you don't know what future tense means :lol: That's why you cant comprehend whats been said.

Did you pass ESL?

What does streaming services have tondo with this? :lol:

Shang-Chi isn't coming out on Disney+.

Why would I have to retract anything in regards to streaming services? People want to be outside again. Wouldn't doubt the feeling is the same in China

Youre so madd and passionate over something that wont make 1 billion dollars. That the first thing you went to is name calling, further showcasing your weak mindedness.

Imagine someone saying Shang Chi not making 1 billion triggers you.

No wonder youre so into this Marvel stuff, looks like your parents werent their to nurture your mind.

And even if you were nurtured, Shang Chi 850 million tops.

Just saying. Maybe a great movie and especially with China support. But a Billi bruh. I don’t know. Plus firestick killed the game. Gonna pay $15/25 to see a movie, or watch it for free at your leisure.
Fire stick has existed for a while. Didnt stop Captain Marvel, Infinity War, and Endgame from making a billi.

Big box office movies not making huge numbers aren't going to be cuz of ppl watching them at home. Especially when millions of ppl miss the movie going experience across the planet.

I get you don't know what some words mean so you can't discern from what is and what may be and what if.

Maybe you'll learn enough at some point to properly be able to carry on a discussion. Doubtful but hey it might happen.

Youre just mad cause people in this post say things like "I agree with Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo " and no one has ever said that about you, you want to be the main focus of this thread and youre not.

All you do is tell us stuff you saw from Eric Voss review videos.

I know your type, act like you know it all, but you just know it cause ypu watch youtube.

Fire stick has existed for a while. Didnt stop Captain Marvel, Infinity War, and Endgame from making a billi.

Big box office movies not making huge numbers aren't going to be cuz of ppl watching them at home. Especially when millions of ppl miss the movie going experience across the planet.

You dont know what ypure talking about, like 50% of movie theatres closed down.

is 850 bad?

Cause that would mean it did better than Wonder Woman and make it the 21st highest grossing cbm ever just behind ragnarok

Of course it wouldnt be bad, it would be great, solely cause Im right and called it, and it would confirm Master Zik Master Zik has no idea what they are talking about.

You dont know what ypure talking about, like 50% of movie theatres closed down.
Nobody was talking about theaters closing down in America.
Youre so madd and passionate over something
No.

Imagine someone saying Shang Chi not making 1 billion triggers you.
That's not what happened though.

You said it wpuldnt do better than Captain Marvel. You clearly didnt even know CM made a billi.

Then you said you weren't even talking about box office. Of course you wont say what you were actually talking about cuz you're lying.

Plus you dont understand future English tense.

No wonder youre so into this Marvel stuff, looks like your parents werent their to nurture your mind.
Someone's projecting :lol:
And even if you were nurtured, Shang Chi 850 million tops.
How about this, when it does you stay out of the thread for 850 days?

Bet?

Back
Top Bottom