WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Over Luke Cage?
respect, but daredevil for me.
That action is ridiculous! The Bullseye run especially.
that particular actor needs to be in the mcu, if his character ain't canon yet....
Big fan of that Bushmaster though (actor and portrayal).

It’s funny y’all brought up Daredevil. My pops finally got a smart tv & I currently have him watching it. He loves it. I’m over here chillin with him now & we’re watching it. I haven’t seen season 1 since it premiered. I really wish the Netflix/Marvel shows wouldn’t of gotten cancelled.

It’s funny y’all brought up Daredevil. My pops finally got a smart tv & I currently have him watching it. He loves it. I’m over here chillin with him now & we’re watching it. I haven’t seen season 1 since it premiered. I really wish the Netflix/Marvel shows wouldn’t of gotten cancelled.
Yeah, Daredevil was really well done. I hope the rumors are true and that he shows up in the upcoming Spider-Man.

I for one am enjoying all of these shows on Disney+ and the only ones that are even comparable are Luke Cage and Daredevil. I liked Jessica Jones too and Punisher, but not as much.

Idk how the internet figures out stuff like this...... :lol:

But since Marvel did edit the scene, I feel like this might be the opening scene for DS2.

PO

respect, but daredevil for me.
That action is ridiculous! The Bullseye run especially.
that particular actor needs to be in the mcu, if his character ain't canon yet....
Big fan of that Bushmaster though (actor and portrayal).
Daredevil is the “dark knight” of marvel series’. Just a different level. Laughing at the wandavision over it talk. Wandavision set up for something big and ended with a Pokémon battle in the sky.

Legion

Nobody watched it though

1624934615550.gif

I hope we get some hint of what happens to the supporting cast during and after Infinity War/Endgame.

I know Florence Pugh is supposed to be in Hawkeye.

Is there any confirmation if Hawkeye is in Black Widow?

Is there any confirmation if Hawkeye is in Black Widow?

Not confirmed.
But I think I remember reading somewhere that there is a post/mid-credit scene where it goes back to current time & Hawkeye visits BW's grave.

PO

Not confirmed.
But I think I remember reading somewhere that there is a post/mid-credit scene where it goes back to current time & Hawkeye visits BW's grave.

PO
Ahh interesting. I can see this movie being the jumping off point for the Hawkeye series then. I would've thought there would finally be a flashback scene of them two in Budapest.

Promo posters like this for some reason have me believing they are setting us up for a swerve with the TK's. :nerd:

Whether its Kang related or even another version of Loki(Old Loki, King Loki, Kid Loki, etc) being the real big bad, I just don't feel we will get a big reveal or concentration on the TK's as we finish up this series.

I could be wrong its just my thoughts as the series has progressed. :ohwell:

PO

Back
Top Bottom