WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Promo posters like this for some reason have me believing they are setting us up for a swerve with the TK's. :nerd:

Whether its Kang related or even another version of Loki(Old Loki, King Loki, Kid Loki, etc) being the real big bad, I just don't feel we will get a big reveal or concentration on the TK's as we finish up this series.

I could be wrong its just my thoughts as the series has progressed. :ohwell:

PO
I think there will be a swerve. Richard E Grant is supposedly in this series. So I have a feeling he'll be part of the swerve. Maybe we'll get a better idea after the next episode. In that preview, it looked like Ravonna is going to speak with someone we have yet to see on screen.

I think there will be a swerve. Richard E Grant is supposedly in this series. So I have a feeling he'll be part of the swerve. Maybe we'll get a better idea after the next episode. In that preview, it looked like Ravonna is going to speak with someone we have yet to see on screen.

Didn't know that at all. What I said definitely could be a possibility then....

PO

E5BVsz8UcAM6mmM

I also hope Taskmaster isn't a throw away villain in this film and will continue to be used in future MCU projects.

I also hope Taskmaster isn't a throw away villain in this film and will continue to be used in future MCU projects.

I fully expect for Taskmaster to have the same amount of impact as Ghost in the MCU, unfortunately. One and done and just shelved since they don't kill female human characters.

Also, I'm not confirming Taskmaster is a female as I don't know, but I'm using my knowledge of how Disney operates to make that assumption:lol:

SHANG-CHI AND THE LEGEND OF THE TEN RINGS: Kevin Feige Confirms Abomination Vs. Wong Battle

Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige has confirmed that Wong and Abomination will appear in Shang-Chi during a recent interview with Rotten Tomatoes. "Yes, we just recently released the final trailer for Shang-Chi," he started. "Some fans said, ‘This looks like a character they hadn’t seen in many years named The Abomination, fighting a character that looks like Wong. And I can say that the reason it looks like that is because that is Abomination fighting Wong."

Feige went on to talk about never introducing The Mandarin in the Iron Man franchise, explaining that "[we] only wanted to do it when we felt we could do it supreme justice and really showcase the complexity of this character, which frankly we couldn’t do in an Iron Man movie because an Iron Man movie is about Iron Man; an Iron Man movie is about Tony Stark."

Quick to say that the Trevor Slattery reveal is "[a] fun twist that we love to this day," Feige added: "Just because that version wasn’t real didn’t mean there’s not a leader of the Ten Rings organization, and that is who we meet for the first time in Shang-Chi."

I wonder if we find out what happens to Slattery in Shang-Chi. Doubt Sir Ben would come back to do a small cameo.

I hope we get some hint of what happens to the supporting cast during and after Infinity War/Endgame.

I know Florence Pugh is supposed to be in Hawkeye.

Is there any confirmation if Hawkeye is in Black Widow?
Not confirmed.
But I think I remember reading somewhere that there is a post/mid-credit scene where it goes back to current time & Hawkeye visits BW's grave.

PO
Well, this article provides a rumor that sort of implies what you typed in your first sentence being accurate. https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/black-widow-postcredit-scene-reportedly-revealed/

PO

I anticipate it will be Julia Dreyfuss recruiting Yelena to whatever organization she recruited John Walker.

SHANG-CHI AND THE LEGEND OF THE TEN RINGS: Kevin Feige Confirms Abomination Vs. Wong Battle

Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige has confirmed that Wong and Abomination will appear in Shang-Chi during a recent interview with Rotten Tomatoes. "Yes, we just recently released the final trailer for Shang-Chi," he started. "Some fans said, ‘This looks like a character they hadn’t seen in many years named The Abomination, fighting a character that looks like Wong. And I can say that the reason it looks like that is because that is Abomination fighting Wong."

Feige went on to talk about never introducing The Mandarin in the Iron Man franchise, explaining that "[we] only wanted to do it when we felt we could do it supreme justice and really showcase the complexity of this character, which frankly we couldn’t do in an Iron Man movie because an Iron Man movie is about Iron Man; an Iron Man movie is about Tony Stark."

Quick to say that the Trevor Slattery reveal is "[a] fun twist that we love to this day," Feige added: "Just because that version wasn’t real didn’t mean there’s not a leader of the Ten Rings organization, and that is who we meet for the first time in Shang-Chi."

1625008218187.gif

Shangi-Chi gonna overtake Black Panther as the BEST MCU Movie?!? :nerd:

Abomination cameo might do it for some :smokin

Nah. Honestly Black Panther was a well known character before the movie. Shang Chi will do #s. But won’t be better than Black Panther.

Shang Chi looks like it'll be good, but Simu Liu isn't the actor Chadwick was. Hell, Simu isn't even the level of actor Michael B is. I'm also hoping Awkwafina's 10th version of the same character doesn't take away from the movie...

Abomination is really bringing in people like that? I thought the only people excited for him were the same people already seeing this movie. I didn’t know he was gonna put butts into seats.

Nah. Honestly Black Panther was a well known character before the movie. Shang Chi will do #s. But won’t be better than Black Panther.
Well I don't think BP was a great movie cuz he was well known before the movie (and even that is a bit of a stretch). It was great cuz of the script, actors, and director.

Shang-Chi has the same shot. The most we know it'll be a story dealing with his father and a criminal organization. So it'll be personal and have a bunch of criminals and killers in it. The theme and overall story can be almost anything that can result .

With that said I'm doubting it'll overtake BP.

Back
Top Bottom