WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

2021-07-01 12_39_13-E5Ml1fdXwAEEf4w - Windows Photo Viewer.jpg

1625186087391.gif

There's no way they had enough time to stop all of them...The charges were already activated before even going in to the little portal.

If nothing becomes of that....slight disappointment.
I thought it was no different than the one with Loki and Sylvie on Lamentis. One of or both Lokis fell in love and it created a nexus event but since they didn't actually kiss it stopped.

A weird long branch began to happen that the TVA had never seen before. That's how they found the Lokis and they both dipped back to the TVA home base.

As for the one with the multiple branches, I didn't say the TVA cut or stopped them. Just that they were cut and stopped.

I thought it was no different than the one with Loki and Sylvie on Lamentis. One of or both Lokis fell in love and it created a nexus event but since they didn't actually kiss it stopped.

A weird long branch began to happen that the TVA had never seen before. That's how they found the Lokis and they both dipped back to the TVA home base.

As for the one with the multiple branches, I didn't say the TVA cut or stopped them. Just that they were cut and stopped.

Trust me, I get what you're saying. But NE's only occur when the timeline is at risk. I'm going to assume there was some way for them to survive two planets colliding with each other.

I’m guessing the NYC Loki wakes up in from the mid credit scene is an alternate timeline where a Loki won against the Avengers.

Sylvie is damn fine.

When they showed that part/ scene at Lamentis, I thought it was Black Widow from the initial trailers. :lol:

that was a quick 180 on sylvie :rofl:

from she got ps’d to hell in the poster to putting her puppies on the pedestal

:lol:

This show is ELITE! Even with the horrible fight scenes, it don’t eeeeeem matter. I love how they started up the Avengers theme song then transitioned into the Loki theme during the mid-credits scene.

As I said last week, they gotta give the Loki show runner + writers the X-Men properties. They’d do a great job capturing the essence of mutant lore + expanding on the multiverse they brought to life.

Meanwhile, Wandavision really out here aging like spoiled milk left out in the Sun :lol:

Last edited:
MCU diving into time travel is a recipe made for $$$ and entertainment.

As much of a dork I think Ant-Man is I will be watching now that KANG will be involved.

Can’t wait. Spider-Man and Dr Strange is going to be nuts. Civil War levels entertainment IMO if the writing (which we know have been on point) nails down the possibilities

was with you till you posted this :smh:
we really out here bashing the series that gave Scarlet Witch her backstory / name??
I just grow more and more disappointed with every aspect of Wandavision, now seeing what an ambitious D+ Show is really capable of.

Yea we finally got THE Scarlet Witch but the story they told to finally unlock her feels limp and basic AF in hindsight.

It’s like being amazed watching Dominique and Mike in dunk contests during the early 90s, then watching Vince’s 2000 dunk contest, then watching Zach Levine and AG’s contest in 2015. Now when I go back and watch them contests from the early 90s I can’t help but cringe :lol:

MCU diving into time travel is a recipe made for $$$ and entertainment.

As much of a dork I think Ant-Man is I will be watching now that KANG will be involved.

Can’t wait. Spider-Man and Dr Strange is going to be nuts. Civil War levels entertainment IMO if the writing (which we know have been on point) nails down the possibilities
so you a marvel fan and had no plans to watch antman 3? So you didn’t watch pt 1 or 2 bc he’s a dork? So when he showed up in that van in EG did you ask “wait? Why is in a van? Who is the wasp??” Lol

Back
Top Bottom