WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Man the best part of MCU is connecting the dots, even from the not great stuff just to see it all come to fruition in the end saga. I gotta see em all.
Ya they got us hooked now. We HAVE TO WATCH IT ALL. We have to watch every series and movie bc they are all connected. Go rewatch the worst of Mcu films (eg thor2) and you’ll realize how important it is to watch.

It’s like being amazed watching Dominique and Mike in dunk contests during the early 90s, then watching Vince’s 2000 dunk contest, then watching Zach Levine and AG’s contest in 2015. Now when I go back and watch them contests from the early 90s I can’t help but cringe :lol:
watching MJ & Nique Classic Slam Dunk Contests make you cringe?? Dee Brown with the no look?

8D3C64C0-ED88-4101-9052-EB435B5A4A9E.jpeg

There was talk of Daredevil last week, was watching one of those reaction youtubers watch season 3 and was reminded how great it was. Def think its better than what falcon & winter soldier gave us, wonder if the original stuff was better than the stuff they had to re-do because of the biological weapon plot. Been stuck on episode 2 of wandavision, dunno if i’ll continue and finish it. Just doesn’t draw my interest for whatever reason.

• Wow
Reactions: 907
watching MJ & Nique Classic Slam Dunk Contests make you cringe?? Dee Brown with the no look?

8D3C64C0-ED88-4101-9052-EB435B5A4A9E.jpeg
Relative to the **** Lavine and co are pulling out on the regular here in 2021, them ‘Nique power dunks are repetitive and basic AF :lol:

Don’t get me started on them dry as hell Dee Brown and Larry Nance contests :smh:

come on marvel, aint nobody buying that

I hope it is just to spite you all and ricardo malta ricardo malta 's with the take on Wandavision, I hope they continue to make stuff that satisfies us and nothing that satisfies you, so you can truly not enjoy anything and youre forever banished to complaining and non-satisfaction.

Marvel deserves waaay more slander for waiting AFTER she dies to give her a solo film. Can only imagine how SJ felt when she learned Captain Marvel was coming out.

Didn’t captain marvel suck? I fell asleep trying to watch it. Black Widow looks like it’ll be good.

• Haha
Reactions: 907
was with you till you posted this :smh:
we really out here bashing the series that gave Scarlet Witch her backstory / name??

WandaVision still miles ahead of what FWS was, that show is hot garbage in comparison to these two, only redeeming thing about it, was the captain Falcon suit

Marvel deserves waaay more slander for waiting AFTER she dies to give her a solo film. Can only imagine how SJ felt when she learned Captain Marvel was coming out.

I mean I guess they coulda given her a movie in phase 1 instead of butchering IM2.. or after what went down in winter soldier

actually now that I think about it after winter soldier would have been a good point for a BW movie

i really liked the Wandavision ending.
the Visions fighting.
The kids fighting
The witches fighting.
the end credit scene

the beginning not so much.

WandaVision was fine. Some y’all are way too nitpicky. Theee different shows, each with a different genre that world builds the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe.

wandavision was good.. but I wasn’t watching week to week

:lol: season isn't even over yet. Isn't the main criticism of Wandavision a weak ending?

think people expected differently in the end.. either doctor strange showing up or there being a bigger bad that ole girl was working for

but them building up some surprise cameo on the level of Luke wasn’t a good look

Last edited:
yea it did.. I loved it, but I binged it the night of the final.. the episodes definitely had a flow to em plus on top of the first couple of episodes being very slow to feel out the concept

Had the episodes released all at once, you would hear nothing but " OMG when is marvel releasing new content, I'm so tired of watching these episodes over and over".

Had the episodes released all at once, you would hear nothing but " OMG when is marvel releasing new content, I'm so tired of watching these episodes over and over".

yea I don’t care about all of that..

i don’t give a shh about spoilers so I was reading stuff and was looking ahead to stuff, best thing I did was watching it all at once to see how the dots were connecting plus not building up to something that wasnt coming

Back
Top Bottom