WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

1625668409432.jpeg

so far, loki is leading but id have to wait for the ending because i feel like they havent nailed it yet, WV and CA&WS kind of fell flat for me

i dont need action either for it to be good and maybe thats why i am preferring loki right now, chemistry, dialogue, acting and bits of easter egg and some hilarity works for me and the overall storylines intriguing and written better

i think it also benefits from being 6 episodes, i almost feel that with every series, less filler and every week the episode feels substantial

The Thanos Copter
A Throg sighting!
Mobius lives!
The inevitable quadruple cross! :lol:
B-15 sitting in the holding cell like a mfing GANGSTER!!
Every cut to Gator Loki brought my joy!
Easily the most satisfying episode of all the Disney+ series so far.

F&WS was hot garbage man, Iron Fist level garbage
WV had soooo much potential and it was great for the most part, but they fumbled that **** trying to be funny or to troll...

hopefully they don’t do that with Loki, doesn’t seem like it and Feige did say Loki will have the most impact on the MCU going forth, so I fully expectthe finale to dump us right into No Way Home and multiverse of madness....

Maybe in biased, but time travel stories have always been my favorites and with the McU dwelling into Kang and the whole time travel/multiverse mythos I’m beyond INVESTED.

I think Alioth has been constraining Kang and opening up that realm after controlling Alioth is where I think Kang is locked away in.

Ravonna *** been smirking all episode. ESP after she sent miss minutes to look for everything created at the beginning of time and smirked after she said whoever the creator is.. they’re in danger

We all know ravonna in the comics is Kangs main

if Loki and Sylvie look for whoever the “creator” is they will find Kang and accidentally free him is my theory.

WV had soooo much potential and it was great for the most part, but they fumbled that **** trying to be funny or to troll...

the show, WV, didn’t actually do this

IM3 did this

but as I said, that story on the ‘Luke’ like cameo got too big and people expected shh.. but the show itself, didn’t do this

The biggest problem with WV was that it was first. If they would came out and said they weren’t going to do anything too big with shows right off the bat, people wouldn’t have expected as much and been as let down.

Wandavision was great. The ending was just typical marvel nonsense. The pandemic affected the ending though so they get a slight pass from me.

This is probably the best way to do it. If F/WS would’ve been first, it would’ve came off as a Netflix series on D+ and people wouldn’t have the same interest in the other shows. OMG imagine if Loki was first. We would’ve been talking incursions, God King Doom, Mephisto’s name definitely would’ve still popped up…actually it would’ve went EXACTLY the same way WV went down. :lol:

The biggest problem with WV was that it was first. If they would came out and said they weren’t going to do anything too big with shows right off the bat, people wouldn’t have expected as much and been as let down.

came out and said

"our new tv shows we spent hundreds of millions on and expect to help generate subscribers to our new streaming service
aka the most important product launch in the history of the company;

you don't need to watch it, we're not doing anything too big."

you know they can't do that. :lol:

But he did come out and say the shows are not necessary viewing to know what’s going on the the MCU. Granted that was AFTER we started looking for Mr. Fantastic in WV.

But he did come out and say the shows are not necessary viewing to know what’s going on the the MCU. Granted that was AFTER we started looking for Mr. Fantastic in WV.

I mean maybe I'm dumb but I thought all that theorizing was crazy.

The idea that they had secretly cast Reed Richards and kept him hidden long enough to shoot stuff for Wandavision just seemed totally unbelievable.

I mostly just take the shows at face value.l the MCU isn't game of.thrones they don't have that many shocking twists.

Wanda visions ending bothered me because the action filmaking and CGI were terrible and it let Wanda off the hook.

The theories not coming fruition to me that's the audience's fault. :lol:

so far, loki is leading but id have to wait for the ending because i feel like they havent nailed it yet, WV and CA&WS kind of fell flat for me

i dont need action either for it to be good and maybe thats why i am preferring loki right now, chemistry, dialogue, acting and bits of easter egg and some hilarity works for me and the overall storylines intriguing and written better

i think it also benefits from being 6 episodes, i almost feel that with every series, less filler and every week the episode feels substantial
Forreals Loki is my favorite so far. Knock knock on wood, I’m preparing myself for a not so stellar finale. It may follow suit to how wandavision ended. I’ve gaslit myself twice on these series thinking something brazy was going to happen and in the end, they just become closures rather than cliffhangers.

I mean they clearly kinda are necessary viewing

things have changed as a direct results of the shows

falcon is now captain America and they have another captain America movie coming.. And an already powerful character got even more powerful and has motivations coming directly from the events of the show

I mean they clearly kinda are necessary viewing

things have changed as a direct results of the shows

falcon is now captain America and they have another captain America movie coming.. And an already powerful character got even more powerful and has motivations coming directly from the events of the show
But Falcon becoming Captain American was pretty much given to us at the end of End Game. You didn’t NEED the show to know that, it fills in the blanks on HOW it happened. It’d be alienating to basically require people to pay a monthly subscription to know what’s going on in a movie you paid to see.

But Falcon becoming Captain American was pretty much given to us at the end of End Game. You didn’t NEED the show to know that, it fills in the blanks on HOW it happened. It’d be alienating to basically require people to pay a monthly subscription to know what’s going on in a movie you paid to see.

the whole MCU works on that premise

sure you can watch the movies and get enjoyment out of the movies themselves, but it’s the whole overarching experience

you don’t get the cheeseburgers line in endgame if you didn’t watch the first ironman

you dont fully get black panther if you didn’t watch civil war

Back
Top Bottom