WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

the whole MCU works on that premise

sure you can watch the movies and get enjoyment out of the movies themselves, but it’s the whole overarching experience

you don’t get the cheeseburgers line in endgame if you didn’t watch the first ironman

you dont fully get black panther if you didn’t watch civil war
People are ******* dumb man

The point of these shows is character development. They expect endgame and IW level plots with every marvel projects now lpl

I know I’m preaching to choir but you don’t NEED to understand the cheeseburger line to get what happened in End Game, it’s just a cherry on top.

I still can't get over all the easter eggs and spoilers from this last episode. Re watched the episode and realized that Mjolnir and Throg were buried underground.

The existence of the multi-verse is finally coming alive and seeing all these variants is awesome world building.

Also, do you guys think Classic Loki is really dead? For him to be that powerful, I feel like he could be strong enough to hide himself from Alioth. But man, Richard E. Grant came in and did his thing. That was dope.

I love these movies but I may not be a real MCU fan. Movies I haven't seen (in completion):
Iron Man 3
Thor
Thor 2
Ant-Man (saw the second one though)
Captain Marvel

I don't even recall completing Winter Soldier and Doctor Strange until after watching Infinity War and End Game. All that being said, I enjoyed the films a ton and am okay with not catching things until after the fact. You may not be able to enjoy things to the level of someone who follow religiously but it's a testament to MCU's quality that you can watch stuff out of order and most of it holds. As for the show, I come for the character development and can't say that I've been let down yet.

I love these movies but I may not be a real MCU fan. Movies I haven't seen (in completion):
Iron Man 3
Thor
Thor 2
Ant-Man (saw the second one though)
Captain Marvel

I don't even recall completing Winter Soldier and Doctor Strange until after watching Infinity War and End Game. All that being said, I enjoyed the films a ton and am okay with not catching things until after the fact. You may not be able to enjoy things to the level of someone who follow religiously but it's a testament to MCU's quality that you can watch stuff out of order and most of it holds. As for the show, I come for the character development and can't say that I've been let down yet.
You're a fan. I do recommend you checking out those movies when you get the chance.

It took me a minute to finally watch Doctor Strange.

I know I’m preaching to choir but you don’t NEED to understand the cheeseburger line to get what happened in End Game, it’s just a cherry on top.
sure you can watch the movies and get enjoyment out of the movies themselves, but it’s the whole overarching experience

People are ****ing dumb man

The point of these shows is character development. They expect endgame and IW level plots with every marvel projects now lpl

seems simple enough.. you care about the characters and relationships because it has been built up over time, youve spent time with them

so even something as small as the hug between Tony and Peter matters

Everything in my bones is telling me Sylvie will backstab main Loki. I don't mind the romance angle personally though, it actually makes sense.

I think there will be no backstabbing. Just that Sylvie will die.

whata crazy is what happens with Loki after this? Does he go to the sacred timeline and meet up with fat Thor? Etcetc??

My theory is that Loki will die or be placed in a new timeline where he becomes King of Asgard, but is good.

Is there even a “sacred timeline”?
At this point, I don't believe there is 'one' sacred timeline. Has to be multiple timelines that exist and whoever is running the TVA could be trying to create that sacred timeline for his benefit? Idk.

Finale is about to be nuts.

My theory is that Loki will die or be placed in a new timeline where he becomes King of Asgard, but is good.
Ya I think this is it. There’s a trailer screenshot that has him in front of a throne in Asgard with all new outfit etc. this is how it ends. Wonder if he really does backstab Sylvie

I would think characters like silvye and Mobvious didn’t get introduced for a one-of appearance, neither did Renslayer, I also think Loki just like wanda would be crucial to this next phase, Wanda being the most powerful and Loki having the most useful knowledge of time, going forth it seems like is gonna be Wanda, Loki as the antinheroes helping the héroes with Strange and Antman at the lead and Sam, Bucky, Peter along with them and whoever else they decide to introduce next.

By the end Loki better do something real devious cuz im kinda tired of the villains becoming good guys.

That was my major gripe with Suicide Squad.

The Man Who Can Climb anything aint a bad guy.

Hes just ambitious.

By the end Loki better do something real devious cuz im kinda tired of the villains becoming good guys.

Hes just ambitious.

Dont worry, those who stay villains die.

There are tons of those.

Im all of Babyface Loki.

Hes just ambitious.
Difference between Loki’s arc and suicide squad, we watched Loki as the villain through half the decade and then shifted to his great purpose era. I enjoy the change from bad to good because the viewers have both heroes and villains to relate to. It’s just a more dynamic approach.

Especially with Wanda, she’s still struggling on this spectrum because she had the most losses on screen. She has one of the deepest and sympathetic arcs, you kinda just hope for the best of her at this point.

Back
Top Bottom