WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

BRUHHHH….I didn’t even see the head of the Living Tribunal….which means he’s already gone..
81237607-5BFF-4F17-9CFF-269A3FE70F09.gif

So, is classic Loki’s events the same of the Loki from IW and he actually lived? Or did that Loki actually die?

I would think characters like silvye and Mobvious didn’t get introduced for a one-of appearance, neither did Renslayer, I also think Loki just like wanda would be crucial to this next phase, Wanda being the most powerful and Loki having the most useful knowledge of time, going forth it seems like is gonna be Wanda, Loki as the antinheroes helping the héroes with Strange and Antman at the lead and Sam, Bucky, Peter along with them and whoever else they decide to introduce next.

I can’t see antman as a leader.. strange clearly will be a leader and then we have to see what they do with BP now

also hulk will still be around, also don cheadle

Y’all see thanos’ ship too? Was it just me? Funny to see how powerful these guys are just to snap thanos into the end of time like it’s nothing haha.

someone is backstabbing someone. That’s what makes Loki a Loki which is their running theme

Y’all see thanos’ ship too? Was it just me? Funny to see how powerful these guys are just to snap thanos into the end of time like it’s nothing haha.

someone is backstabbing someone. That’s what makes Loki a Loki which is their running theme

Yeah, I caught it too. Anytime there’s a sweeping shot, you know you have to look everywhere like

KaraOneEye350.gif

But yeah, I’m expecting a Sylvie sacrifice next week. No way Variant Loki backstabs or he’d be right where he was in the beginning of the show and all of his growth during the show would have been for nothing.

Ugh this Loki giving out hugs and ****. Got friends. This character growth betrays the character. I'll be dying if laughter if Sylvie betrays him though :lol:

This was a cool fanservicey ep. The easter eggs were cool. This boy Loki fell in love quick.

Its crazy how the McU can take a character and run the opposite direction and make it work. They could've just introduced a female Loki. Sylvie in the comics is nothing like this and is just backup villain to the real Enchantress anyway. Plus the turned "enchanting" in to a whole

Richard E Grant 🔥

I’m still waiting for Loki to give Sylvie a new outfit like she mentions. I think it’s going to happen and it’ll be a variation of the Enchantress’.

1DD21518-C75E-4BA8-8423-DA2DB23C51E5.gif

Last edited:
I’m still waiting for Loki to give Sylvie a new outfit like she mentions. I think it’s going to happen and it’ll be a variation of the Enchantress’.

We’ve been trained to expect a “final battle” costume before the Boss fights for so long that when Kid Loki gave him the sword, I thought for sure Loki was about to suit up in a full Avengers-like fit. But this dude just finger snapped up some shoulder straps:lol:

What if Loki been in simulation since episode two and was actually enchanted at first encounter with Sylvie? Ngl, her getting teary-eyed when Loki hugged Mobious was believable as hell. Only way Sylvie backstabbing would make sense is if Loki enchanted to think he could have people, especially other versions of himself, he could trust….

what an episode. so much to digest. if they nail the last episode this will top disney + shows.

someones double crossing or dying. no in between.

loki x sylvie x mobius chemistry is a1.

the score for this episode was top tier. could of been in a movie type good.

Just watched E5, loved it. Tons of Easter Eggs!

• I saw YellowJacket's Helmet. Probably there to help set up his return in the next Ant-Man. Especially since Evageline Lilly posted she got the script a while back and tagged the YJ actor but then ended up deleting the post. :lol:
  • Name on the Avengers Tower says "QENG" in which that company was owned by Mr. Gryphon aka Kang. :pimp:
  • The fortress we see at the end is possibly Castle Limbo? Which belongs to Immortus another Kang variant. :pimp:
  • I also saw Strange's Sanctorum. :nerd:
  • I know the cloud monster has ties to Kang too..... :lol:

But I still feel like a variant Loki like "King Loki" might be the big bad we are presented with, even possibly working for Kang.

I just can't see them introducing Kang beyond a mid/post credit scene, but oh I would love it.

Not getting my hopes up. Thoroughly enjoying the series for what it is, but boy they are providing the perfect platform for this appearance to occur!

PO

Back
Top Bottom