WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

But would people have liked that Thor? That pretty much a “magical Tony”..

“Everything happened the way it was supposed to happen and couldn’t have happened any other way.”
Nah man, Thor and Tony only got ******* *****es and alcoholism in common (probably only reason they're friends).

Thor is godly arrogant. Not Tony Stark confident. Tony's whole backing is on his genius and science. With Thor its the whole experience of thousands of years, being immortal, etc.

There's slight differences im sure Pitt and Cruise would've nailed

I’m almost convinced that the “Taskmaster” in the movie isn’t the official Taskmaster.

Hmm….. agreed…. But who are the other 2? As for “perfect for the roll and I would of picked them” is professor X and Ironman. Completely comic book accurate and great actors

Honestly I have two undisputed top 2 castings and that’s RDJ and Reynolds, with a handful of string runner ups, amongst those Stewart and Oddly enough Jackman, eventhough he’s not exactly comic book accurate, he MADE Logan his....casting for the most part is A1 in the MCU so is really hard to find flaws, but damn Reynolds and RDJ were simply born for these roles

Hmm….. agreed…. But who are the other 2? As for “perfect for the roll and I would of picked them” is professor X and Ironman. Completely comic book accurate and great actors

RDJ is the best casting I think by far
Prof X right there
Ian and Fassbender were both excellent
Hugh
Honestly, I thought Kelsey Grammer was a great Beast
Benedict is a great Strange

Movie was trash. Didn’t even see Loki or Wandavision tie in.

Have not seen it yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 907
:rofl:

Don Cheadle Responds To His TFATWS Emmy Nomination: "I Don't Really Get It Either"

The Emmy nominations were announced earlier today, and Don Cheadle picked up his 11th nom... for two minutes of screen time in The Falcon and The Winter Soldier.

The Avengers: Endgame star reprised the role of Col. James Rhodes, a.k.a. War Machine, in the series premiere of the Disney+ show, appearing in a crowd scene before sharing a heartfelt conversation about the legacy of Captain America's shield with fellow Avenger Sam Wilson (Anthony Mackie).

Cheadle's performance was as strong as ever, but a lot of people seemed to be a little baffled that such a brief, uneventful appearance would warrant a nomination for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series.

As it turns out, Cheadle feels the same way! The actor responded to his nomination with the following Tweet.

Carl Lumbly deserved this nomination over Cheadle :smh:

giphy (6).gif

Are we all looking at pre-2008 Tony Stark from the comics with rose colored glasses? Because I don't remember comicbook Tony having that charm and charisma at all back in the day. I just remember him being a drunken womanizer. Like a Bruce Wayne but who likes the attention and less brooding. Dude was B+ level superhero for a reason.

And to those saying he looked like Tony Stark, I'd need to see some pics of pre-2008 Tony Stark looking anything remotely like RDjr besides a mustache and nice hair. I've always thought that was just Adi Granov making comic Tony similar to RDJr, since he was involved in the initial movie armor designs while also doing the Marvel covers at the time. Which makes sense to do.

Are we all looking at pre-2008 Tony Stark from the comics with rose colored glasses? Because I don't remember comicbook Tony having that charm and charisma at all back in the day. I just remember him being a drunken womanizer. Like a Bruce Wayne but who likes the attention and less brooding. Dude was B+ level superhero for a reason.

And to those saying he looked like Tony Stark, I'd need to see some pics of pre-2008 Tony Stark looking anything remotely like RDjr besides a mustache and nice hair. I've always thought that was just Adi Granov making comic Tony similar to RDJr, since he was involved in the initial movie armor designs while also doing the Marvel covers at the time. Which makes sense to do.

Iron_Man_Vol_1_319.jpg

im+20.JPG

main-qimg-3b7e6e6d892c2fa318eef6c6053e4811.jpg

maybe thinner eyes, but its mostly all in the facial hair anyway. no one is gonna be a perfect match but he fit pretty well with the costume/makeup/etc. I was only reading X-Men titles in the 90's so I don't know about his character aside from "rich douchebag" lol

only perfect actor to role was Patrick Stewart to Professor X :lol:

Iron_Man_Vol_1_319.jpg

im+20.JPG

main-qimg-3b7e6e6d892c2fa318eef6c6053e4811.jpg

maybe thinner eyes, but its mostly all in the facial hair anyway. no one is gonna be a perfect match but he fit pretty well with the costume/makeup/etc. I was only reading X-Men titles in the 90's so I don't know about his character aside from "rich douchebag" lol

only perfect actor to role was Patrick Stewart to Professor X :lol:

Right. That's all I was saying. Patrick Stewart was definitely the most perfect casting and accurate in terms of look and even down to the nuances of their CB character.

RDJr to Tony Stark is no different than any other actor being their movie counterpart. Evans to Cap, Bale to Batman, etc. Even Hugh Jackman took awhile to really nail down his Wolverine look and feel. He was pretty soft in the couple movies, especially the first one.

Right. That's all I was saying. Patrick Stewart was definitely the most perfect casting and accurate in terms of look and even down to the nuances of their CB character.

RDJr to Tony Stark is no different than any other actor being their movie counterpart. Evans to Cap, Bale to Batman, etc. Even Hugh Jackman took awhile to really nail down his Wolverine look and feel. He was pretty soft in the couple movies, especially the first one.

ah gotcha. yeah it def took some work by both the actor and Marvel/the studio, put a little bit of RDJ into Tony and Tony into RDJ/the actual role. Both being rehab poster boys helped the immersion process :lol: and they nailed it

Back
Top Bottom