WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

1626042131578.jpg

Black Widow if she were comicbook accurate :smokin

599BA5DF-06FC-4F39-93BA-D9132D0F495C.gif

ive literally seen every MCU movie in theater. every single one of them.

Shang Chi may be the first time i pass on an MCU movie in theaters.

Damn. Now that I think about it, the first Avengers was the first one I saw in the theaters.

Switch it up, try watching in chronological order.
One thing I've found already, 3 movies in chronologically, captain marvel actually should be watched before captain America. The entire captain marvel movie is in like 94. But CA is actually taking place in present time and just showing a flashback. Plus you're actually introduced to fury and his eye in CM. He's already bald and in charge of shield and the avengers program in CA.

One thing I've found already, 3 movies in chronologically, captain marvel actually should be watched before captain America. The entire captain marvel movie is in like 94. But CA is actually taking place in present time and just showing a flashback. Plus you're actually introduced to fury and his eye in CM. He's already bald and in charge of shield and the avengers program in CA.
I can understand wanting to watch it that way cuz technically you are right about how events transpired.

Depending on when it takes place might even have to watch First Avenger after Iron Man and Thor.

Last edited:
My opinion

I’d say only 90s X-Men, 90 s Spider-Man and then Ultimate Spider Man ( Most Cameos I seen for any series)

Marvel animated movies? Nah, not really.

There's some good DC animated movies on HBO max though.

Yeah I’ve gone through a lot of the DC animated ones and they’re great. Avoided the Marvel ones due to how they usually get discussed here but was curious if they had anything worth watching

movies, not really.

my favorite cartoons that are on D+ are;

X-MEN TAS
Spider-Man TAS
Avengers EMH

There’s certain episodes of X-MEN Evolution that stand out, too.

Yeah I’ve gone through a lot of the DC animated ones and they’re great. Avoided the Marvel ones due to how they usually get discussed here but was curious if they had anything worth watching
Should check out Justice league, Justice league unlimited, young justice if you haven't

watching in Chrono order....now on IM1.....bro.....forgot how goated this movie is. Hella funny quotes too. Tony got the juice. Too bad Terrance Howard couldn't contain his greed and stay Rhodey mayne.. He was better than Cheadle for this part.

Never been a fan of Maga Cap for obvious reasons :lol:, but Cap 1 was better than I remember.

And I love me some Bree Larsen, so I rock with CM, regardless of the short comings. Strong *** character. Just too strong for the story lines. Strongest out of all of them, could destroy pretty much all villians in seconds lol. Would ruin the movies. Could've slept Thanos and chose not to lol.

Last edited:
i mean i like Don in a multitude of other things, but the chemistry Terrance Howard and RDJ had in 1 is unmatched. Plus dude has a different, funny cool swagger with the about him. Marvel watered down Cheadle and made him just seem corny and soft sounding high voice.

Just read this. Story I always heard was TH was demanding a raise and wanted a lot more money, but...

Why Terrence Howard Was Recast in Iron Man 2

Downey's salary was to increase exponentially for Iron Man 2, to a rumored $10 million, plus a cut of back-end profits. That, in turn, meant Marvel Studios would dramatically slash Howard's pay, to what the actor said was just $40,000 per film.

May 31, 2021

Speaking on why he didn't return as Rhodey in Iron Man 2, Terrence Howard said: "It turns out that the person I helped become Iron Man ... when it was time to re-up for the second one, (he) took the money that was supposed to go to me and pushed me out."

Jun 8, 2021

Howard elaborated after host Andy Cohen commented, "The word was that you wanted the same money as Downey." According to Howard:

"We did a three-picture deal, so that means that you did the deal ahead of time. It was going to be a certain amount for the first one, a certain amount for the second one, a certain amount for the third. They came to me with the second and said, 'Look, we will pay you one-eighth of what we contractually had for you, because we think the second one will be successful with or without you.' And I called my friend - that I helped get the first job - and he didn't call me back for three months."

A day later, Showbizcafe.com's Tony Rico appeared on NBC's Today and provided the monetary amounts Howard was referring to. Essentially, rather than pay Howard the $8 million for Iron Man 2 per his contract, Marvel Studios offered him $1 million instead. According to Howard, the money promised to him would go to Robert Downey Jr. instead.

Last edited:
No surprise about T Howard’s story, I remember the rumor being that he wanted rdj money for pt 2, this article paints an entire different light

Back
Top Bottom