WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Or alternate timelines are ok and exist...as long as it doesn’t create another evil kang. Boom
But he was specifically not allowing any alternate timelines to exist.

Plus who decides what Kang is not evil? Immortus was out here erasing entire timelines just to prevent war.

These are the rules he made up.

But he was specifically not allowing any alternate timelines to exist.

Plus who decides what Kang is not evil? Immortus was out here erasing entire timelines just to prevent war.

These are the rules he made up.
One can think of the sacred timeline as a rope made up of lots of strings. Each string is a timeline.
So long as the “change” is not crazy different, it doesn’t go outside that Rope or sacred timeline.

And on one of those strings Loki’s parents, grandparents, great grandparents, etc. were alligators and all was well and good with that timeline until Loki ate a cat.
Yes!!!! This!!! So Steve Rodgers can go back and live in another timeline. As long as he laid low and this didn’t allow a (Jon majors) to turn into kang

Huh? Kang is from the 31st century wouldn’t he have turned into Kang regardless?
Hmmm good point.

that’s where immortus comes In. He will stop kang from going multi timeline and keeping that Jonathan major from starting the war.

or it’s suppose to happen and time just loops over and over and over and hence “I’ll see you soon”

Did Majors actually ever say his name was Kang? Or just the reference to being the Conquerer?

Not a chance in hell they botch the ending of Loki as poorly as they did Wandavision or FATWS.
Ahem. It was a got’ damn masterpiece.

The only drawback here is that now I really have no interest in the likes of Hawkeye, Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, etc and really only care to see content related to the multiverse or the big budget projects.

Majors is basically going to have the opportunity to play a different character, but is an offshoot of the same character, for every MCU project he’s a part of.

EAD Scorsese :lol:

Did Majors actually ever say his name was Kang? Or just the reference to being the Conquerer?

Just that reference. Kang was "He who Remains" in this series.
In the comics, Kang wasn't HWR, but this was a perfect way for them to introduce him in the MCU. When Loki looked at that statue at the end, THAT was Kang.

PO

Last edited:
What I will say though is if Kang appears, I hope it's an alternate version of him from another timeline rather than the version that we will see in AM3.

PO

Just watched the episode. Thank you Marvel. :wow:
The best series on Disney + & arguably some of the best Marvel work period. :pimp:
Lived up to every expectation I had & I cannot wait for Spider-Man/DS2 & the future of the MCU. :smokin

PO

Great series.

Feige and the Marvel Team are without equal. Films and series all tied in to each other. My gosh, unprecedented.

In the next year and a half we'll have about 6 movies and like 4 series right ?

Kang prolly sent Revona to meet a variant of himself.

This dude has a down a** chick ready to ride for him with out her even knowing.

I hope one of the Kang's acts and moves slow like an anime villain.

Kang OVA

I think the biggest question I'll face will be, "Is he stronger than Thanos???"

He had Thanos' prized helicopter just abandoned in the void.

It was prolly like a scene out of State Property when he took it from Thanos.

A Deadpool based variant show would do numbers.

Funco Pop Deadpool would end up being be the Loki Gator of the series.

Im pretty sure I read somewhere before Loke aired episode 1 that season 2 was already guaranteed.

I'd put $ on Loki making some kind of cameo in Dr.Strange 2.

Part of me thinks Silvie is actually Enchantress.
She did say to Loki in the last episode...."Im not you" .

nah, its loki and she just changed her name, she was taken as a kid and lived through the craziness so its loki and they changed the name so its not confusing plus the jerk would have revealed that she isnt actually a loki

it also tracks two loki that falls in love with each other, one cant be trusted and the other cant trust anyone, her being enchantress actually takes away from the story arc after all she’s been through and why she wants to end the tva and if shes not a loki

Last edited:
Just that reference. Kang was "He who Remains" in this series.
In the comics, Kang wasn't HWR, but this was a perfect way for them to introduce him in the MCU. When Loki looked at that statue at the end, THAT was Kang.

PO
Simplified it. Glad they did that.

Back
Top Bottom