WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

One can think of the sacred timeline as a rope made up of lots of strings. Each string is a timeline.
So long as the “change” is not crazy different, it doesn’t go outside that Rope or sacred timeline.
:lol: That doesn't change anything I said at all.

Nice way to look at it but He Who Remains was still having the TVA prune every new alt timeline created once variants stopped going on a set path.

We weren't shown any timelines that weren't "crazy different" or ones that produced an evil Kang.

That wouldn't even be how it works given the fact that Kang immediately went to work with a changed TVA once He Who Remained was killed.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20210715-055928(1).png

On my chronological journey...

Just finishing The Avengers. I'm realllllly enjoying this ride. I'm seeing and learning so much more this time around. I was young. Do think I paid much attention. I didnt even see the Thor movies til way later, like...wayyyyyy later... so the first time I saw avengers I was meeting thor and Loki and barten. Everything has so much continuity watching it this way. You build much stronger connections.

Damn I forgot how good Avengers was. This movie fn brought it man. I hadnt seen since 2012. Still lit. Hulk scenes :wow: He's always been my favorite. The unbridled power and rage. Such a tank. When he caught Tony like O'dell, I remember being in the theater and the whole room screaming. I remember so many moments from the theater through out this movie. This is a fun ride so far, 7 movies in.

First Visual of Thanos. Black Thanos version :smokin. Also looked like Purple Dennis Shrouder

oh and Ellie from Last of Us at the end having a crush on Cap :smokin

Last edited:
On my chronological journey...

Just finishing The Avengers. I'm realllllly enjoying this ride. I'm seeing and learning so much more this time around. I was young. Do think I paid much attention. I didnt even see the Thor movies til way later, like...wayyyyyy later... so the first time I saw avengers I was meeting thor and Loki and barten. Everything has so much continuity watching it this way. You build much stronger connections.

Damn I forgot how good Avengers was. This movie fn brought it man. I hadnt seen since 2012. Still lit. Hulk scenes :wow: He's always been my favorite. The unbridled power and rage. Such a tank. When he caught Tony like O'dell, I remember being in the theater and the whole room screaming. I remember so many moments from the theater through out this movie. This is a fun ride so far, 7 movies in.

First Visual of Thanos. Black Thanos version :smokin. Also looked like Purple Dennis Shrouder

oh and Ellie from Last of Us at the end having a crush on Cap :smokin
Agree. Like watching old highlights of Lebron and realizing greatness after years of hate

My first thought was oh they gave a Kang variant he who remains backstory in the MCU but....
I keep thinking about because of that broken statue in the citadel and Kang who remains going “she still calls me that” in reference to miss minutes calling him he who remains and I’m pretty sure Loki made a statement when looking at that broken statue like “what if someone got here before us”. What if there was an actual he who remains who did create the TVA made real time keepers before then this Kang variant showed up killed him and the time keepers took over the TVA and made a fake stand in time keepers and became the new he who remains 🤔

My first thought was oh they gave a Kang variant he who remains backstory in the MCU but....
I keep thinking about because of that broken statue in the citadel and Kang who remains going “she still calls me that” in reference to miss minutes calling him he who remains and I’m pretty sure Loki made a statement when looking at that broken statue like “what if someone got here before us”. What if there was an actual he who remains who did create the TVA made real time keepers before then this Kang variant showed up killed him and the time keepers took over the TVA and made a fake stand in time keepers and became the new he who remains 🤔
That's all possible except for one part, the time keepers aren't real. They were made up and are robots to stand in for who is (or was) really in charge (He Who Remains or Kang/Immortus).

I mean anything is possible

I was more focused on what we saw with the various versions of Loki and how things played out with them and the many possibilities depending on whIch Loki you ended up with

so to Loki’s point, we saw the devil we got/knew.. you roll the dice again, you’re not guaranteed to get a better result things could CLEARLY get a whole lot worse

but you’re right, just like another variant kang can now end up on top of that struggle leading to ”the conqueror“.. the version we saw could easily have been given the same offer that he gave to the lokis

That's all possible except for one part, the time keepers aren't real. They were made up and are robots to stand in for who is (or was) really in charge (He Who Remains or Kang/Immortus).

I agree with that time time keepers we saw were super fake robot ones that Kang who remains made. But I don’t get why he would have statues at this citadel at the end of time of some robot stand ins he made when the only people who will ever get to that citadel are people he wants there what would be the point of keeping up the facade that far. That’s why I was thinking maybe there was a chance there were real time keepers a original he who remains made prior but are long dead now. But yea they could’ve also always been fake robot ones from jump a prior he who remains made and used too

I agree with that time time keepers we saw were super fake robot ones that Kang who remains made. But I don’t get why he would have statues at this citadel at the end of time of some robot stand ins he made when the only people who will ever get to that citadel are people he wants there what would be the point of keeping up the facade that far. That’s why I was thinking maybe there was a chance there were real time keepers a original he who remains made prior but are long dead now. But yea they could’ve also always been fake robot ones from jump a prior he who remains made and used too
Well like you said maybe it isn't Kang's citadel. Maybe he killed or was made the offer by the last person in charge.

The statues at the TVA were just there to fool and further the facade for the variant TVA workers though.

Well like you said maybe it isn't Kang's citadel. Maybe he killed or was made the offer by the last person in charge.

The statues at the TVA were just there to fool and further the facade for the variant TVA workers though.

yea the statues at the TVA make sense to me it’s the statues at the citadel that feel unnecessary to keep up the facade. But I’m not that hung up on it cause time keepers aren’t the most important part of this either way tbh it’s really about if there was a previous he who remains. Maybe we will find out in season 2 if there was.

Hey I wouldn't mind seeing Tara Strong but she's probably just his gal Friday AI. Seems just as Master Roshi looney as her master after millions of years.

That finale... wow. Incredibly well done imo and even more frustrating knowing the story is on pause until like next year :lol: Not even a ******* post credit snippet! Man. Jonathan Majors is going to be one the most charismatic MCU villains ever, and I'm here for all of it.

Def possible. I was actually thinking before I went to sleep last night, what if that was Immortus posing as HWR due to the points you brought up & the outfit he was wearing.

PO

Last edited:
Majors making a reference to his nose was funny :lol: Kang will be treated like a flavor of the month type villain within the MCU because that’s what he is in the comics but the real villains of this phase will be the Skrulls.

Let’s take a minute to reflect on how beautifully Spider-Man: Far From Home is aging. It was literally the phase 4 sampler. Multiverse and Skrulls :nthat:

After sleeping on it, my thoughts on the finale went from great to epic. Man that show was amazing. Immortus. The acting. The joker like demeanor of that actor.

Here are some great articles/insight from Marvel about Loki & its intents:

PO

Back
Top Bottom