WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

1626363777065.gif

my man needs to be at least 40 and add about 40-50 lbs to pull them off
Uhhh he’s possibly millions of years old.

I see parallels between Stark/Jarvis and Kang/Ms. Minutes.

As for HWR's footwear, mans is a time goon so he might really copped those OG Air Caesars back when gladiators were poppin.

I think the biggest question I'll face will be, "Is he stronger than Thanos???"

Kang's introduction being his death is such a brilliant way to make a villain more menacing than Thanos. A death that he welcomed and openly asked for.... :wow:

The Kang we are going to meet later in the MCU will be less charming and even more psychopathic. You could see this guy was trying really hard to push down the villain that he naturally was, but it showed up a few times at the end. :pimp:

PO

Last edited:
The finale was done beautifully. The way they described the timeline flow & why the TVA was created in general makes sense.
The unlimited amount of Kang variants that exist could only be held at bay by isolating that particular timeline. Now that it's branched off & the timeline is interacting with the remaining unlimited levels of dimensions its going to get real...
Cant wait to see how the entire MCU will involve this.

Why do I feel like this entire multiverse story arch is going to circle all the way back to Silvy killing Immortus? Like the last scene is going to be someone jumping out of a portal telling Silvy not to do it. Also, if Kang is actually Nathaniel Richards(or ONE of the Kangs is Nate)does this mean Reed Richards is about to be black?

Why do I feel like this entire multiverse story arch is going to circle all the way back to Silvy killing Immortus? Like the last scene is going to be someone jumping out of a portal telling Silvy not to do it. Also, if Kang is actually Nathaniel Richards(or ONE of the Kangs is Nate)does this mean Reed Richards is about to be black?
Ya I have a feeling the universe is in a time loop Like it happens over and over and over.

Immortus (he who remains) is a version of Kang.

Future Kang went back in time to ancient Egypt and was defeated and sent back to his original future time. Kang looked into his possible futures and saw one where he joins the TVA as a agent, and one where he goes on to be emperor Kang. He follows his emperor Kang route.

immortus is the alternate branch Kang that became an agent of the TVA

Council of Kangs, secret wars, ton of storylines opening up

Loki actually wanted to do the right thing and showed he did like sylvie only for her to be wanting her revenge more than anything. Keeping it a hunnid, he has been leaning towards more of a decent person since Ragnarok and IW. It’ll be weird to see if he starts working with members of the avengers besides Thor and hulk.

Back
Top Bottom