WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

3D2EF868-1506-46DB-B770-77334504EA79.jpeg
673E67B3-767C-4C8D-A496-4160B7883903.jpeg
5CB815F3-9733-4A14-9D9D-B0FA8AB39311.jpeg
A4FE7939-ABE7-4E31-89D7-09282D93D321.jpeg
AAB2CA35-792A-43C6-8210-47322F0573D5.gif
755FA5A7-03B1-4158-861C-C699D1F10DD4.gif
Love me some Lizzy. We need her in the MCU, too :evil:

Yeah. I think I remember they were close to bankruptcy. Lol. They made more than ten fold on just Spider-Man. If it’s all about execution. And it took Disney to craft the MCU and realize the potential of these characters.

I won’t lie. Enter the Spiderverse is still the best Spider-Man movie. But I love me Tom Holland as Peter Parker. If they make a live action Miles. It’s over.

And Mark R is awesome as Hulk. I’m not sure his character could carry it by himself but they just need a strong Rick Jones, Betty and Thunderbolt Ross.
I wonder who would play Rick Jones. Surprise there wasn’t even a Easter egg about him yet.

i mean i like Don in a multitude of other things, but the chemistry Terrance Howard and RDJ had in 1 is unmatched. Plus dude has a different, funny cool swagger with the about him. Marvel watered down Cheadle and made him just seem corny and soft sounding high voice.

Just read this. Story I always heard was TH was demanding a raise and wanted a lot more money, but...

Why Terrence Howard Was Recast in Iron Man 2

Downey's salary was to increase exponentially for Iron Man 2, to a rumored $10 million, plus a cut of back-end profits. That, in turn, meant Marvel Studios would dramatically slash Howard's pay, to what the actor said was just $40,000 per film.

May 31, 2021

Speaking on why he didn't return as Rhodey in Iron Man 2, Terrence Howard said: "It turns out that the person I helped become Iron Man ... when it was time to re-up for the second one, (he) took the money that was supposed to go to me and pushed me out."

Jun 8, 2021

Howard elaborated after host Andy Cohen commented, "The word was that you wanted the same money as Downey." According to Howard:

"We did a three-picture deal, so that means that you did the deal ahead of time. It was going to be a certain amount for the first one, a certain amount for the second one, a certain amount for the third. They came to me with the second and said, 'Look, we will pay you one-eighth of what we contractually had for you, because we think the second one will be successful with or without you.' And I called my friend - that I helped get the first job - and he didn't call me back for three months."

A day later, Showbizcafe.com's Tony Rico appeared on NBC's Today and provided the monetary amounts Howard was referring to. Essentially, rather than pay Howard the $8 million for Iron Man 2 per his contract, Marvel Studios offered him $1 million instead. According to Howard, the money promised to him would go to Robert Downey Jr. instead.

Terrence Howard is a dang lunatic though, I wouldn't trust a thing he says. Dude claims he invented a new math!

In Loki, do they destroy the certain timeline that was not supposed to happen? Or just prune the person?
From what I've seen they prune the person and erase the diverging timeline.

read earlier in the thread, 2014 Thanos going to the future isn’t that going off his grid? Should he have been pruned?
They deaded all of that by saying all of that was suppose to happen.

Think of it like this, how did that end? Thanos basically got "pruned" by the infinity gauntlet along with his army.

Also seems like 2014 Gamora was suppose to travel to 2023 as well.

Back
Top Bottom