WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

ruffallo ain’t some huge star.. they can continue to ragnarok him/ hulk and have him show up all over the place

he can be in war machine, helping rhoadey take care of his armor.. could be in a future spidey movie doing science shh with peter, same for BP with shuri.. could have him in antman.. and obviously in she hulk

Ruffalo don’t gotta be a huge star for a Hulk movie to work. Just needs the right villain and story

All that up there is cool but it basically turns dude into a smart teddy bear :lol: instead of The ******* Hulk

Ruffalo don’t gotta be a huge star for a Hulk movie to work. Just needs the right villain and story

All that up there is cool but it basically turns dude into a smart teddy bear :lol: instead of The ****ing Hulk

well if dude was a huge star, he’d be less likely to accept playing that role and studio wouldn’t want to pay him to do all of that

plus his big individual stories probably shouldn’t be done til way down the line.. like maestro is something wayyyy wayyy way down the line

You pull awards talk like that every time you do something you're definitely a-list, and being part of the avengers count towards your box office. Now I don't get it since he's just always Mark Ruffalo, but that's a different convo.

In the late 90s, Marvel offered Sony the film rights to every character for $25 million and Sony turned it down.
Yeah. I think I remember they were close to bankruptcy. Lol. They made more than ten fold on just Spider-Man. If it’s all about execution. And it took Disney to craft the MCU and realize the potential of these characters.

I won’t lie. Enter the Spiderverse is still the best Spider-Man movie. But I love me Tom Holland as Peter Parker. If they make a live action Miles. It’s over.

And Mark R is awesome as Hulk. I’m not sure his character could carry it by himself but they just need a strong Rick Jones, Betty and Thunderbolt Ross.

Happy 45th birthday to Benedict Cumberbatch.

benedict-cumberbatch-doctor-strange.jpg

I always though it'd be funny if Logan had a Canadian accent being as aggressive as he is since he's technically from there :lol:

What are ya'll even considering as "huge"? Because Mark Ruffalo ****s out awards

im talking about someone who would view themselves as above that role and their salary would make it unrealistic for it to happen

like you know going in with certain guys you might get them for that one cameo.. but I feel like marvel can realistically ask ruffalo to make appearances all over the place without breaking the bank

In Loki, do they destroy the certain timeline that was not supposed to happen? Or just prune the person?

read earlier in the thread, 2014 Thanos going to the future isn’t that going off his grid? Should he have been pruned?
Also the TVA getting say in the Loki is pretty much loser kind of sucks. Why they get to say Loki can’t kill Thor as a child? Did the timeline get erased?

In Loki, do they destroy the certain timeline that was not supposed to happen? Or just prune the person?

read earlier in the thread, 2014 Thanos going to the future isn’t that going off his grid? Should he have been pruned?
Also the TVA getting say in the Loki is pretty much loser kind of sucks. Why they get to say Loki can’t kill Thor as a child? Did the timeline get erased?
They prune the person AND destroy the timeline.

Is erasing someone from existence really “destroying lives” or killing? How can one destroy what never was?
They said they disintegrate them. Yes I think that’s killing them. It parallels what happens when Thanos did the snap. Yes maybe it’s fair and quick and arguably humane, but you’re still killing them. If you really think about it it’s what past thanos was going to do when he said he would strip everything down and start all over again minus the starting all over again.

Back
Top Bottom