WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Arcade

Apocalypse

Stryfe

Mr Sinister

LEgion

Proteus

Charles’s stank Twin Sister

Scarlet Witch

Juggernaut

We got villains for days. But the best will always be Thanos, Doom and Kingpin.

X-men got a whole bunch of villains that either haven’t been done or haven’t been done justice

spiderman they’ve just really started exploring outside of certain bad guys

outside of doom, can’t wait to see how they do mr sinister and a number of other X-men villains

I also hope we get MODOK eventually.. and want to see some of the hulk villains like red hulk and the leader

It was sad Hulk fell with a thud. We got Abomination and the Leader.

U Foes, Maestro, Rhino, Abomination, RULK, etc.

Wonder why they’ve never done a Hulk movie post Avengers. We got jobbers like Ant Man, Captain Marvel and Black Widow.

It was sad Hulk fell with a thud. We got Abomination and the Leader.

U Foes, Maestro, Rhino, Abomination, RULK, etc.

Wonder why they’ve never done a Hulk movie post Avengers. We got jobbers like Ant Man, Captain Marvel and Black Widow.

doing solo hulk movies are a licensing issue since the rights are shared

With Universal?

Lol. They don’t mind sharing it with Sony.

Crazy they had no idea things would manifest into what they are today. Well, at least we got Ragnarok.

With Universal?

Lol. They don’t mind sharing it with Sony.

Crazy they had no idea things would manifest into what they are today. Well, at least we got Ragnarok.
They're not "sharing" Spidey with Sony the same way though.

Sony outright owns Spidey film rights. They so downbad they agreed to give Marvel Studios creative control and then they haggled on Spidey and MCU character appearances.

Universal owns the licensing rights. A solo Hulk movie cant be made without either sides say so. Universal is in a good place movie wise without having superhero franchises. Clearly there's something going on where somebody on either side or both where they don't want to go through with making a movie.

Also the Hulk isn't Spidey. Marvel is okay with not making Hulk movies when they got Eternals, Shang-Chi, and whoever else to make a franchise out of.

Last edited:
Finally saw BW. Thoroughly entertained. Def wasn’t expecting a marvel masterpiece but it served its purpose of introducing us to 3 new characters that HAD to be introduced in their own movie. The end credit scene with Valentina was cool. Wonder if it ties into the new Hawkeye series

They're not "sharing" Spidey with Sony the same way though.

Sony outright owns Spidey film rights. They so downbad they agreed to give Marvel Studios creative control and them they haggled on Spidey and MCU character appearances.

Universal owns the licensing rights. A solo Hulk movie cant be made without either sides say so. Universal is in a good place movie wise without having a superhero franchises. Clearly there's something going on where somebody on either side or both where they don't want to go through with making a movie.

Also the Hulk isn't Spidey. Marvel is okay with not making Hulk movies when they got Eternals, Shang-Chi, and whoever else to make a franchise out of.

yup.. at this point they’re cool with funneling hulk and his characters through other films/vehicles

yup.. at this point they’re cool with funneling hulk and his characters through other films/vehicles
Also I wouldn't be surprised if She-Hulk got a movie or was in a team-up flick.

Marvel eventually will find a workaround to tell a Hulk movie.

So these contracts are in perpetuity? It’s crazy they put themselves in this corner for live action movies.

She Hulk is aiight. But I’m trying to see Joe Fixit, the Professor, etc.

Why not just split costs and profits 50 50 so everyone eats

Hulk the last OG avenger they have left aside from Thor I’m sure it would do decent….probably better than Black Widow Shang Chi and Eternals :lol:

So these contracts are in perpetuity? It’s crazy they put themselves in this corner for live action movies.

She Hulk is aiight. But I’m trying to see Joe Fixit, the Professor, etc.
Yeah they were drawing up wild contracts back in the 90s (or any time a company may go out if business to take advantage).

Also I wouldn't be surprised if She-Hulk got a movie or was in a team-up flick.

Marvel eventually will find a workaround to tell a Hulk movie.

I could easily see a “she hulk” movie where she’s playing the Thor role while telling a hulk story or dealing with hulk villains then bring in the other versions of hulk now that they’re exploring that type of thing

Yeah they were drawing up wild contracts back in the 90s (or any time a company may go out if business to take advantage).

im just surprised after the success of ‘89 batman and multiple 90s marvel cartoons, a studio didn’t try and just get slick and try and get all the marvel movie rights

Why not just split costs and profits 50 50 so everyone eats

Hulk the last OG avenger they have left aside from Thor I’m sure it would do decent….probably better than Black Widow Shang Chi and Eternals :lol:
Yeah, cuz media companies are all about sharing profits :lol:

Also if it ain't making a billi I'm not sure it's going to make much of a difference with the story Feige is telling.

Hulk the last OG avenger they have left aside from Thor I’m sure it would do decent

ruffallo ain’t some huge star.. they can continue to ragnarok him/ hulk and have him show up all over the place

he can be in war machine, helping rhoadey take care of his armor.. could be in a future spidey movie doing science shh with peter, same for BP with shuri.. could have him in antman.. and obviously in she hulk

Back
Top Bottom