WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I’m so indifferent about this movie and this guy hasn’t won me over yet with any sign of charisma.

They should’ve had the dude who played Snake Eyes because he was so wrong for that role but I could see him being more likable as Shang Chi.
Wonder how well shang-chi will do in china. Asian Boss youtube asked people in china what they thought about simu li and most were saying he was ugly. Guess they like the k-pop, soyboy, pale look over there.

A small article about the VFX team on episode 3 of Loki.

Loki
D041F0EF-FCE7-464F-9875-8FCD5753D027.jpeg

Im not talking about her usage of copyrighted branding, im talking about why she chose it to go along with her blaccent (which has disappeared since she starting winning awards).
Its obvious she was poking fun at some of the names given to kids in the inner city.

You should ask her on twitter! Shell def respond.

Wonder how well shang-chi will do in china. Asian Boss youtube asked people in china what they thought about simu li and most were saying he was ugly. Guess they like the k-pop, soyboy, pale look over there.

I mean, I ain’t gonna judge him but he doesn’t look like he’d clear out a room full of chicks in a party. It’s a shame Johnny Tran was born 20 years too soon, junior:lol:

Damn for real? Is that why they casted the K Drama dude for The Marvels???

Keep in mind that ScarJo also footed some of the production bill to get BW made, which means there were legit T&Cs in place regarding her backend tied directly to the BO revenue.

Disney on that BS and just put Fiege in a bad spot with his MCU talent.

And BW wasn’t a bad movie at all - it should have released between Civil War and IW instead of being an afterthought storyline in Phase 4. Florence and Harbour crushed it and brought the humor. Def looking forward to more Yelena in the MCU.

I can definitely agree it belonged as a Disney+ show or circa EG. Issue is the ending, which would have had to be removed given the timing around CW/IW.

BW was like antman and the wasp and captain marvel, complete skipable outside of introducing stuff

it’s not IM3 bad though

In the current cinematic climate, Shang Chi needed to come right after an established tent pole like Spider-Man NWH or Thor 3, which are guaranteed to get butts back in theaters and bring back that MCU allure to drift off the momentum built there.

Shang Chi might be too obscure of a character to benefit from the MCU’s Midas touch from two years ago.

Yeah, the last time me and my boys skipped a CBM, it was Halle Berry Catwoman. None of us seem too interested in Shang Chi right now either so the streak may be in jeopardy and it’s not looking good.

Back
Top Bottom