WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Your statements like your logic are wrong.

A sizzle reel doesn't make past Deadpool movies a part of the MCU.

You're the one that came up with a fairly idiotic claim that the Punisher doesn't have any movies or shows.

Stick with the faulty logic or ditch it. Deflecting wont work.

You made the claims.

He doesnt within the MCU though, youre so mad, calling me idiotic, hah, you have nothing, just some name calling, no wonder you need my help against blastercombo blastercombo all the time.

I never said the Deadpool movies are in the MCU, I said Deadpol himself is.

I also only said Punsher was a jobber, everything else is all you.

And going by this, neither does Deadpool.

When did I state his movies are in the MCU, I said Deadpool was in the MCU Universe. Which he is, they making a movie about him. They aint make nothing for Punisher.

You have issues and problems with understanding stuff.

Master Zik Master Zik is insisting that Deadpol movies arent part of the MCU, no one said they were.

Deadpool is part of it, not his movies, just like nonbn Punishers stuff.

You been spending too much time in the DC thread around delusional comic folk.

When did I state his movies are in the MCU
All I did was repeat the same statement.

Now you're saying you didn't say this and didn't say that :lol:

But when you originally replied you were pretending like a sizzle reel made the Deadpool movies a part of the MCU.

Like I said fairly idiotic logic and claims.

All I did was repeat the same statement.

Now you're saying you didn't say this and didn't say that :lol:

But when you originally replied you were pretending like a sizzle reel made the Deadpool movies a part of the MCU.

Like I said fairly idiotic logic and claims.

Youre trippin, I never made reference to Deadpools movies, just him.

Go re-read everything, and Ill smile, cause im right.

I agree with you, the statements you made are exactly as you describe them, lack of logic.

Youre trippin, I never made reference to Deadpools movies, just him.

Go re-read everything, and Ill smile, cause im right.

I agree with you, the statements you made are exactly as you describe them, lack of logic.
With this logic, there are no Deadpool movies.
Deadpool counts, he was on screen wit Korg and in the sizzle reel.
We not going by my logic though, what actually is, is Deadpool counts.

:lol:

I mean what I said is very clear.

Maybe you should go back and read what you said.

Went from Deadpool counts to we're not following your logic to not the movies just Deadpool.

When what I clearly said was movies.

Seems like poor reading comprehension on your part.

:lol:

I mean what I said is very clear.

Maybe you should go back and read what you said.

Went from Deadpool counts to we're not following your logic to not the movies just Deadpool.

When what I clearly said was movies.

Seems like poor reading comprehension on your part.

No, because in my head I was not talking about his movies, just him.

So I am right anyways about that, which is important.

Being right about what you want, has no meaning on the point I was making, Deadpool is part of the MCU and Punisher isnt.

Making you feel right means nothing to me, I only care about me being right, which I was anyways.

I dont have to go back and read what I said, I am secure in what I said, you on the other hand obviously are not.

You are trying to change the narrative of what we are talking about, and I can see right through it like I see right through you.

Listening to the ringer podcast on this episode with the midnight boys and they’re echoing a lot of issues I had with this

it mirrored first avenger too much.. Think we needed to see exactly why Steve was chosen over other options or even last minute options as that situation called for

while obviously Steve and peggy’s stories run together, just wish they explored things

but Peggy had significantly more experience than Steve did, so she should have been in a position to hit the ground running more than just being stifled by that single general.. obviously she faced issues as a woman in that time (or any time) but she was in that room for a reason a level of acceptance took place and she’s not American to even waste time with that general

or if they want to get wild, what if Howard stark ends up in that machine

They had a chance to explore the “what if..” of someone who was in that room for their brain and not their heart

they never considered anyone other than white males for the position and outside of Steve it was purely all American looking types

they had a chance to really explore how differently things could have gone where you have more of a plan than using your fist

I've never set ignore to someone before, but this has gotten beyond annoying. If you both need that much attention, please take it to the DM's.

Back on topic, I got halfway through What If, and it was ok so far. Nothing special bout the switch between Steve & Peggy. I'm sure other episodes will be more engaging. We do need more Peggy in live action though :evil: Is Agent Carter worth going back to watch? Never did watch that, or the Agents of Shield show.

Are we going to have to wait until What If is at the series finale to FINALLY get the NWH trailer?!? The fanboy in me is so tired of waiting, hahaha.

Are we going to have to wait until What If is at the series finale to FINALLY get the NWH trailer?!? The fanboy in me is so tired of waiting, hahaha.

I’ve always figured we’d get one during MNF but Shang Chi looks like a good place to throw it with just to entice more people to see that movie.

They had a chance to explore the “what if..” of someone who was in that room for their brain and not their heart

they never considered anyone other than white males for the position and outside of Steve it was purely all American looking types

they had a chance to really explore how differently things could have gone where you have more of a plan than using your fist
“What if…T’Challa was Captain America”? Tooooo heavy. Way too heavy.

“What if…T’Challa was Captain America”? Tooooo heavy. Way too heavy.

but THAT is the type of story(ies) they should be doing

if you develop these characters, you get there are clear differences

it‘s another aspect to something as simple as cap using mjolnir or banner using the hulk buster

just because you’re dealt the same hand, doesn’t mean you’re going use the same tactics

Back
Top Bottom