WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Majority of the cast still showed up. Evans, RDJ, probably didn't return due to cost to bring them on board.

I'm surprised Cumberbatch and Brie Larson didn't voice their characters since they are still under contract. I would've thought they would include doing voice work in their deal.

would evans be that costly thou?

what is evans up to?

obviously cap is a pivotal role in the MCU.. but I would have assumed other actors would be generally in higher demand

Happy 85th Birthday to Robert Redford.

KNZ44WUZIBFV5OK4VHV4WJYYWE.jpg

would evans be that costly thou?

what is evans up to?

obviously cap is a pivotal role in the MCU.. but I would have assumed other actors would be generally in higher demand
Again, I'm just speculating. But I would like to think money and/or contract is a big factor for some of these actors to be part of this project.

I'm curious who the villain(s) would be for the movie.

And I'm sure they'll shoehorn another character besides Bucky to sell the movie.

i assumed that was a done deal when they announced there would be a cap4

That's what I thought too. No way they'd make a show about him earning the title of Cap and we only get one tv show with him struggling to fight a teenage girl:lol:

I totally understand them trying to tackle everyday racism but other than that, as far as a comic book Marvel show, it was just sub-par, at best. And Loki just made the show look even more amateur.

They’re gonna have to make it a Civil War type assemble to make people interested. Not that I don’t think he could lead the movie. I’m more worried about the plot .

i really hope dude who did the show aint doing this.. i think it's very doable, but show should have been better

dont need this to end up like BW

Y’all know Feige is responsible for the storylines right? Why y’all worried about it being the next BW? Y’all weirdos

I'm curious who the villain(s) would be for the movie.

And I'm sure they'll shoehorn another character besides Bucky to sell the movie.
The real Taskmaster lol

White Panther Bucky :nthat:

Real Gillian would probably be Ross/Thunderbolts

Back
Top Bottom