WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

This what if episode was more like it. Feels like the first episode was to introduce people to the idea of what if represents

This what if episode was more like it. Feels like the first episode was to introduce people to the idea of what if represents

feel like Loki shoulda prepared people.. but if they had to go with that first episode as 1 of the 9, you make it like week 5 or 6 as a throwaway

feel like Loki shoulda prepared people.. but if they had to go with that first episode as 1 of the 9, you make it like week 5 or 6 as a throwaway
Feel like getting it out of the way was the right way to go . From what people have said, it gets crazier from here.

1629356737203.jpeg

after watching ep2 of What If and then seeing thr Eternals final trailer…

when the Collector wanted a human and was asking T’Chala if he was sure that he couldnt fly and shoot laser out of his eyes, at first i thought it was a dig at Superman but now he seems to referencing the Eternals/Ikaris

after watching ep2 of What If and then seeing thr Eternals final trailer…

when the Collector wanted a human and was asking T’Chala if he was sure that he couldnt fly and shoot laser out of his eyes, at first i thought it was a dig at Superman but now he seems to referencing the Eternals/Ikaris
Seeing him yell with the beams coming out his eyes made me think "So, this is what Cyclops will look like in the MCU."

So then in the universe that the current marvel movies play out in, Thanos is not a deviant, if we're going by what was said in that Eternals trailer?

So in trailer Salmay Hayek was talking to someone a day or so after Iron Mans snap

Wanda vision took place a few days after the snap
Faws took place within a few weeks after the snap?
Spider-Man FFH same right, like a week or 2-3 after.

they said in 7 days the deviants come back.

curious about timing of it all

So in trailer Salmay Hayek was talking to someone a day or so after Iron Mans snap

Wanda vision took place a few days after the snap
Faws took place within a few weeks after the snap?
Spider-Man FFH same right, like a week or 2-3 after.

they said in 7 days the deviants come back.

curious about timing of it all
I too am curious as to how the Eternals fit in with Kang and the multiple timelines. Are they from a specific timeline or are the main one? Either way, I’m ready to see this movie. I hope Lord Snow signed on for multiple films as Dane aka Black Knight.

I know Marvel's recipe is to end the trailer with jokes but that might've been the worst post title joke from any MCU trailer.

Please nobody get defensive over that, it's not a complaint, just an observation from an otherwise fantastic trailer:lol:

Back
Top Bottom