WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Seriously tho, show really was Bucky & Friends

it was him who broke out Zemo
Him who introduced us to Isaiah
Him who connected Ayo and the Dora Milaje

You expected Thor or dr strange to show up in that show? It was an origin story much like the first avenger.

why would i expect either of those people to show up?

i didnt expect them to show up in the winter soldier either.. or in far from home.. or black panther

MCU has alot of origin stories that are good without thor or dr strange.. both of their origin movies werent exactly IM1 level

That show they had to drastically change because of a pandemic but still delivered something good?

it did?

and i wasnt exactly surprised malcolm spellman was involved with empire.. not that i watch that, but from the little i've seen, i know it aint for me

it did?

and i wasnt exactly surprised malcolm spellman was involved with empire.. not that i watch that, but from the little i've seen, i know it aint for me
The original plot was based around a global pandemic and the OG release date in Aug 2020 would’ve been too much with Rona out and about

F770008A-1C4D-4D20-8E6B-A0FACA67F7B2.png

The original plot about them dealing with a global pandemic, would probably be a better overall story. But like what many have said it would have been insensitive if they continued with that storyline during an actual global pandemic.

The original plot was based around a global pandemic and the OG release date in Aug 2020 would’ve been too much with Rona out and about

what they had could have been a shhhh ton better.. aint like the story for winter soldier was overly complex

with just dealing with bucky and then falcon coming to terms with being that symbol for america as a black man.. then learning about isaiah bradley.. zemo.. bringing back agent 13

there was stuff there, it just was handled poorly

Y’all know Captain Carter confirmed for Dr Strange 2. These what if shows have importance
I wonder if that rumor of the voice actor from the PS4 Spider-Man game is also showing up in a movie too. I remember seeing a tweet or story him filming at the same studio.

I wonder if that rumor of the voice actor from the PS4 Spider-Man game is also showing up in a movie too. I remember seeing a tweet or story him filming at the same studio.
**** it. Let’s get Nick Hammond in there too.

I’m just not feeling the What if series. Think I’ll wait til this series is over. Just not doing it for me.

Also if the plan was for their to be a global pandemic I HOPE that falcon and/or the winter soldier would have called one of the many doctors they teamed up with in endgame

NOW this is what this should be… legit different.. not just a mirror image of a subpar movie

1629325488065.gif

I’m just not feeling the What if series. Think I’ll wait til this series is over. Just not doing it for me.
personally im not feeling the artwork/animation.
im old school, i want my animation hand drawn (yes, i understand that its not common anymore). feels like im watching videogame cutscenes.

Totally forgot what if debuted at midnight. Just watched it and it ****ted on the premiere episode. Man rip Chadwick, we miss you.

by the way, after watching this ep it just made me realize that Peter quill as star lord is nothing more than just comic relief…. Someone tell other wise.

Thanos and Korath being Ravagers was such a cool twist.

And Drax ending up being a bartender lol. I bet Batista wanted more money or a larger role but turned it down lol.
It's funny that he's been in a new commercial promoting disney +.

Back
Top Bottom