WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I know Marvel's recipe is to end the trailer with jokes but that might've been the worst post title joke from any MCU trailer.

Please nobody get defensive over that, it's not a complaint, just an observation from an otherwise fantastic trailer:lol:
1629394439965.gif

eternals looks good. have no clue who they are or how they tie in to the mcu but body is ready.

WHAT IF...? Producer Reveals Why Tom Holland Isn't Voicing Spider-Man In The Animated Series

Talking to Collider, What If...? executive producer Brad Winderbaum shed some light on why the Spider-Man: No Way Home star isn't part of the cast. "You know, I’m not treated to all the ins and outs of the relationship with Sony. But, I think it may have had something to do with it, yeah."

Owen Wilson Revealed He Received A "Strike 1" Text After He Let It Slip That His "Loki" Character, Mobius, Had A Mustache

In a new cover story with Esquire, the beloved actor opened up about working with Marvel through his role on the Disney+ series Loki.

Well, he just gave us the inside scoop on what it was like dealing with the stringent protocols that come with working on a Marvel project.

"I let it slip that I'm wearing a mustache [as] Agent Mobius, I got an ominous text saying ‘Strike 1,'" Owen said. "I don’t know who that was from — we think it might have been Kevin Feige using a burner phone, but that was never confirmed."

He also debunked ideas about the level of information he had going into the project: "[Journalists] asked me a lot about — ‘it sounds like you had to be convinced to do this,’ I don’t know where they’re getting that. That isn’t true. The director just called me and told me the idea, and I wanted to work on it. But somehow what seems to be in their press notes, maybe, is that I know zero about the MCU."

Buuuuuut, he admitted that he isn't the biggest MCU stan either. "Actually, yeah, I probably don’t know that much about it," he explained. "I kind of know about Iron Man. I’ve seen Aquaman. He’s swimming in jeans. No one can swim in jeans! That was my argument with the kids about Aquaman."

As for whether we'll see Mobius again in the future, now that Loki has been renewed for Season 2? Last time we saw Mobius (SPOILER ALERT), he was in an alternate timeline and completely unaware of the events of previous episodes.

"I couldn't even speculate," Owen explained. "Although, now that we've sort of put that on the table — the whole time element — I guess Agent Mobius could show up anywhere, even outside the MCU. We might see him if they do a reboot on Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. Or Back to the Future. You might see Agent Mobius there. Like if they rent him out, maybe."

Owen Wilson Revealed He Received A "Strike 1" Text After He Let It Slip That His "Loki" Character, Mobius, Had A Mustache

In a new cover story with Esquire, the beloved actor opened up about working with Marvel through his role on the Disney+ series Loki.

Well, he just gave us the inside scoop on what it was like dealing with the stringent protocols that come with working on a Marvel project.

"I let it slip that I'm wearing a mustache [as] Agent Mobius, I got an ominous text saying ‘Strike 1,'" Owen said. "I don’t know who that was from — we think it might have been Kevin Feige using a burner phone, but that was never confirmed."

He also debunked ideas about the level of information he had going into the project: "[Journalists] asked me a lot about — ‘it sounds like you had to be convinced to do this,’ I don’t know where they’re getting that. That isn’t true. The director just called me and told me the idea, and I wanted to work on it. But somehow what seems to be in their press notes, maybe, is that I know zero about the MCU."

Buuuuuut, he admitted that he isn't the biggest MCU stan either. "Actually, yeah, I probably don’t know that much about it," he explained. "I kind of know about Iron Man. I’ve seen Aquaman. He’s swimming in jeans. No one can swim in jeans! That was my argument with the kids about Aquaman."

As for whether we'll see Mobius again in the future, now that Loki has been renewed for Season 2? Last time we saw Mobius (SPOILER ALERT), he was in an alternate timeline and completely unaware of the events of previous episodes.

"I couldn't even speculate," Owen explained. "Although, now that we've sort of put that on the table — the whole time element — I guess Agent Mobius could show up anywhere, even outside the MCU. We might see him if they do a reboot on Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. Or Back to the Future. You might see Agent Mobius there. Like if they rent him out, maybe."
I hope he returns.

The whole we fighting monsters thing is a bit, ehhh... (Man of steel vibes from that air fight?)
though curious what this'll set up here on out..
......instructed by WHOM... :/

Last edited:
It's a shame Tony and T'Challa never got much interaction on-screen together. I would've loved a 1 on 1 scene between them two interacting.

But that Vibranium Nano-Tech suit is gonna put her on some Eternals level of OP:lol:

for me, i wanted to see tony and shuri work together so we could get glimpses of that seen from the 1st avenger with tony and banner

but wish we got different iterations of tony's suit.. like the asgardian armor or for the movies a vibranium armor (since i dont think he had one in the comics)

Y'all laughing, but outside of Thanos and Loki, when was the last GOOD VILLAN? I mean the Eternals are fighting the generic monsters... meh.

Can’t be serious. I can think of one immediately- Zemo. He had no powers and yet hurt the Avengers more than any of the other villain has.

also, “Marvel movies now a days”? We’ve had 1 movie in almost two years 🤣🤣🤣

Eternals looks better than I thought! They’re the OG mutant race given powers to protect earth by celestials. Natural enemy is the deviants who were also created by celestials. Eternals have taken on apocalypse, Kree, Kang
Y'all laughing, but outside of Thanos and Loki, when was the last GOOD VILLAN? I mean the Eternals are fighting the generic monsters... meh.
Killmonger rolling over in his grave
1629416435673.png

Eternals looks better than I thought! They’re the OG mutant race given powers to protect earth by celestials. Natural enemy is the deviants who were also created by celestials. Eternals have taken on apocalypse, Kree, Kang

Killmonger rolling over in his grave
1629416435673.png
Of course Eternals looks good. It’s a high budget marvel movie with lots at stake. How could feige let it be bad? Don’t let the nerds and losers in here convince you otherwise

Back
Top Bottom