WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

24CC229A-5B7B-411B-A252-BFB286CF2335.jpeg

imma just wait for the official trailer drop :lol:

its even hard to tell if its legit, its like a what if animation

and hate dudes who cant landscape their phone when watching or taking pics, its like damn!

its even hard to tell if its legit, its like a what if animation

and hate dudes who cant landscape their phone when watching or taking pics, its like damn!

It looked like such early cgi renders. And I know that’s always a knock on early MCU trailers but they’ve never been this rough.

Assuming the real trailer will have better cgi, that makes me wonder how long ago this was recorded.

sonys at cinemacon tomorrow where they supposedly plan to release anyway, probably where this leak came from

and the quality on that is so bad, all they could really do is just close up the vids out there and then release it in all its glory tomorrow

I’m seeing people post screenshots of Dafoe and Fox but I haven’t been able to make either out the few times I’ve watched that.

Marvel and Sony clearly orchestrated this leak. The movie had been under wraps for months and out of nowhere it appears on the new millennial obsession known as Tik Tok the day before the trailer was finally meant to premiere. Now the movie is the biggest trending topic in the world and their hasn’t even been a marketing budget created. Chess not checkers

^If the guy recording pulls away and it’s Tom Holland in the mirror, that’ll be the most hilarious **** ever:lol:

I just hope its not one of those "only at cinema con" type releases though. I want that 4k :pimp:

Nah, this trailer’s definitely gonna be one of those trailers with some obscure YouTube record. Most watched trailer during a pandemic or some ish:lol:

That was by far the worst leaked version I've ever seen. And I've been heavy on spoilers since the original Spider Man 2 reveal at the end. :smh:

That's def an unfinished trailer, but a legit trailer nonetheless. :smokin
Hopefully tomorrow brings us that HD copy. :pimp:

PO

Marvel and Sony clearly orchestrated this leak. The movie had been under wraps for months and out of nowhere it appears on the new millennial obsession known as Tik Tok the day before the trailer was finally meant to premiere. Now the movie is the biggest trending topic in the world and their hasn’t even been a marketing budget created. Chess not checkers

Strongly disagree.

Yeah they gotta stop and drop the trailer now....keeping it from the public is ***** idiotic and senseless

Think about it. What VFX manager is gonna be allowed to record unfinished footage and Marvel NOT know who it is. Who is risking their job for something that reaps no monetary benefit

The Marvel Spoilers reddit has more about this commentary if you want to look into it. Something about the superhero theorist account associated on twitter.

Yeah 90% of “leaks” aren’t real leaks to me anymore. Just another studio trick to generate conversation.

Back
Top Bottom