WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I think the trailer might drop in the am. But from what that tweet showed, it sounds about what I expected from watching the usual YT'er talk about this trailer nonstop.

cory chase for aunt may…

1629683585456.png

Yeah they gotta stop and drop the trailer now....keeping it from the public is ***** idiotic and senseless
I agree

**** doesn’t make sense at this point. I mean unless there is some spoiler for Shang chi or something but just edit it out

I hope that plot leak that was on Reddit some time ago isn’t real though.

Leaker who originally leaked the plot mentioned specific lines in the film that showed up in this trailer leak along with leaking the Black Widow “twist” involving Taskmaster’s identity and the specific Loki’s that would appear in Loki S1 and their Nexus event. He’s getting huge traction because based on his leak Tom Spider-Man opens up about Uncle Ben with Tobey and Andrew Spider-Man :blush: he also mentions that there Is a gut wrenching death and Peter interrupting Strange’s spell with people he would still want to know about his secret identity seems like blatant foreshadowing :blush::blush: Aunt May, MJ and Ned

My money has been on Ned since HC. It’s the death that would hurt the most since Ned and Peter have been inseparable with Ned even getting an IW and EG cameo. Would give MCU Spider-Man an ever present tragedy and add a whole new dimension when watching the MCU Spider-Man films knowing that Ned would meet his fate.

Plus Peter meets Harry Osborn in college.

Dorks. Acting like the studios are gonna crumble if they don't release the trailer now instead of a few hours later.

The Marvel Spoilers reddit has more about this commentary if you want to look into it. Something about the superhero theorist account associated on twitter.

They banned his/her account. :smh::frown:

Then one of the big leakers who he/she works for commented on the leak:

PO

Leaker who originally leaked the plot mentioned specific lines in the film that showed up in this trailer leak along with leaking the Black Widow “twist” involving Taskmaster’s identity and the specific Loki’s that would appear in Loki S1 and their Nexus event. He’s getting huge traction because based on his leak Tom Spider-Man opens up about Uncle Ben with Tobey and Andrew Spider-Man :blush: he also mentions that there Is a gut wrenching death and Peter interrupting Strange’s spell with people he would still want to know about his secret identity seems like blatant foreshadowing :blush::blush: Aunt May, MJ and Ned

My money has been on Ned since HC. It’s the death that would hurt the most since Ned and Peter have been inseparable with Ned even getting an IW and EG cameo. Would give MCU Spider-Man an ever present tragedy and add a whole new dimension when watching the MCU Spider-Man films knowing that Ned would meet his fate.

Plus Peter meets Harry Osborn in college.
The leak I read aligns with what you’re saying. If that’s the case, I think MJ is gonna die [\spoiler]

So why I’m getting from that is that for some reason Strange was the one to actually ***** everythign up....THATS dumb as hell.

So why I’m getting from that is that for some reason Strange was the one to actually ***** everythign up....THATS dumb as hell.

It seems like it’s Peter that actually messes everything up by interrupting Strange’s spell to me…Just reinforces the MCU Spidey is dense as hell…

As for why Strange would even do the spell…I’m going to assume it’s because he feels ****** about his interactions with Tony and Peter in IW…Considering Tony literally gave his life to save the world, it would make sense that Strange would be willing to do something a little crazy to help Peter out with his situation…

Not necessarily.

What I got from it was Peter came to Strange like Thor did in Ragnarok to ask for a favor to reverse time to stop Mysterio from doing what he did.
I believe it would have went smooth, as it did for Thor in Ragnarok, but as Strange was doing the spell Peter keeps interrupting him because he realizes MJ/NED won't know him anymore either & he doesn't want that to happen, Strange tells him thats not how spells work, so as he keeps pushing Strange, the spell wasn't cast correctly, something messes up & reality breaks open.

So, it would be Peter who ****s everything up. Just what I took from the leak.

PO

Just reinforces the MCU Spidey is dense as hell…

asking questions about something that impacts your life (or could) isn’t “dense”

Maybe the adult should have taken the time to clarify or check to see if there were any potential concerns or issues

as we saw in endgame, conversations were had very specifically before something huge was done

also after endgame, maybe we need to take a closer look at strange and all those 14,600,005 outcomes.. cause unless kang was stepping in, seems like they had some opportunities where Morgan wouldn’t end up without her father

also that’s why this man should be cherished and protected

1629690374272.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom