WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

E9jSB-YWEAQfiIz

E9jSCRZX0B0ypQq

Beyond that, he’s a pretty arrogant guy, no?

MCU Strange has been so by the book since the end of the 2016 movie, it's hard for me to fathom him casting a spell of that magnitude. But I'm sure they will reveal he had a vision that he had to cast the spell or some ****.

MCU Strange has been so by the book since the end of the 2016 movie, it's hard for me to fathom him casting a spell of that magnitude. But I'm sure they will reveal he had a vision that he had to cast the spell or some ****.

Could be some guilt from Tony's sacrifice knowing how much he loved Pete. But judging from the trailer, it's Pete who messes things up by being a bonehead.

I sincerely hope that the old Sony villains only play small roles here. But since we don’t have any casting info for another villain they are probably it. I just think it’s weak for Tom’s first interaction with all these characters to be versions from another universe. I could live with some multiversal jobbers but Ock and Gobby need to be major.

i kind of agree as well. Would of loved to see the MCU version of Ock and GG. Especially GG, dude was Spidey #1 rival for the longest.
Also, Garfields villains are the worst looking.

Could be some guilt from Tony's sacrifice knowing how much he loved Pete. But judging from the trailer, it's Pete who messes things up by being a bonehead.

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the adult f’d up not having a full conversation with a child that clearly has a brain

there is literally whole a£]¥] professionssss with well paid individuals to do exactly what Peter does in that scene

for example, look at end game where numerous conversations are had before things are done amongst the actual smart people

banner just does without fully understanding and that backfires and luckily Scott makes it back to being himself

but we see in that movie that strange is told rules that he clearly disobeys.. hell we see situations involving Wong and strange disobeying

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the adult f’d up not having a full conversation with a child that clearly has a brain

there is literally whole a£]¥] professionssss with well paid individuals to do exactly what Peter does in that scene

for example, look at end game where numerous conversations are had before things are done amongst the actual smart people

banner just does without fully understanding and that backfires and luckily Scott makes it back to being himself

but we see in that movie that strange is told rules that he clearly disobeys.. hell we see situations involving Wong and strange disobeying
I mean, either Strange does it or, dare I say, Mephisto does it. Strange being the literal lesser of the 2 evils.

I mean, either Strange does it or, dare I say, Mephisto does it. Strange being the literal lesser of the 2 evils.

or strange could just do things properly

aint hard to take a few minutes to make sure Peter, who is still a high school aged child, fully understands what is going to happen

as a doctor, he should have had to have numerous tough conversations about the risks and costs of surgery

while he wasn’t there for the planning going into the finale of endgame.. he should have watched it enough to see the emphasis Tony put on keeping the 5 years and people gained during that period prior to him helping AND that group snapping people back.. conversations were had at numerous points and planning

Yea considering Strange has the Eye of Aggamoto during the spell scene but not when him and Peter first talked about it

in Endgame it’s gone off his neck

gotta be some variant or Mephisto

Yea considering Strange has the Eye of Aggamoto during the spell scene but not when him and Peter first talked about it

How would it be a variant before they(Strange and Peter) played with timelines?

And if the 3 Disney+ shows were right after Endgame but FFH was 8 months out, this should still be in the future, no? Have they said when Shang Chi and Eternals take place yet?

Could also be a skrull lol

point is that’s something noticeable to let you know something is off

FFH is 8 months post EG. WV was 6 weeks post EG but there’s no idea when the post credit scene in the shack happens

only way it makes sense is for something to be up

that man is too smart and given his profession and the amount of money he has made, he has had to question some shhh AND he has paid a lot for people to question things

for legal purposes he has had to advise only gawd knows the amount of people of the risks of his actions

i kind of agree as well. Would of loved to see the MCU version of Ock and GG. Especially GG, dude was Spidey #1 rival for the longest.
Also, Garfields villains are the worst looking.
GG and Electro, yeah.

But I believe, the Lizard design was from the OG comic book design.

I wouldn’t be mad if they save Toby and Andrews actual in screen appearance for when the movie drops, as much as I’d love to see them now, would love to experience that first hand opening night.

With Sony involved, they prioritize revenue. So they are definitely debuting in a trailer. Got to bring in any casual fan they can to watch this movie. :lol:

PO

I'm still wondering who is going to be the 6th villain. :nerd:
We have Electro, Ock, Lizard, Sandman & Goblin so far....

PO

Glad they didn't bring back James Franco's Green Goblin lol.

But I read dude is in trouble for messing around girls too. So seems like he's getting cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom