WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

here, you can hear the hiss

jake-peralta-squinting.gif

Yeah, I can barely make out the silhouette. Did he get an actual snout this time?

So we’re all in agreement that this Strange is the type of guy that would hypothetically cast a spell to hypothetically bring a hypothetically dead Aunt May in return for a hypothetical Peter/MJ marriage…? :nerd:

So we’re all in agreement that this Strange is the type of guy that would hypothetically cast a spell to hypothetically bring a hypothetically dead Aunt May in return for a hypothetical Peter/MJ marriage…? :nerd:
Ha! I dont think it’d be a trade tho. I feel like DOCTOR Strange would just do it because its Peter.

Yo, Holland hasn’t faced any like supervillana has he?
Vulture and Mysterio pretty much normal humans, caught some hands from a couple of Avengers, did duke it out with some Thanos thugs, but we haven’t seen him use his true strength against opponents.

Will be good to see Garfields and Tobeys villains as they were more “advanced”.

Yo, Holland hasn’t faced any like supervillana has he?
Vulture and Mysterio pretty much normal humans, caught some hands from a couple of Avengers, did duke it out with some Thanos thugs, but we haven’t seen him use his true strength against opponents.

Will be good to see Garfields and Tobeys villains as they were more “advanced”.

I mean he took out both of cap’s boys kinda easily

1629830838464.gif

he also was in it vs thanos

1629830885588.gif

also he caught this whole damn thing

1629831213468.png

I mean he took out both of cap’s boys kinda easily

1629830838464.gif

he also was in it vs thanos

1629830885588.gif

also he caught this whole damn thing

1629831213468.png
We’ll yea, I did mention all that :lol:

Having strength is different then fighting. I’m trying to see my boy throw hands.

I mean are you guys not tryna see my boy throw hands like in the latest game version :lol:

Spidey always been an underrated fighter.

For the most part, Spidey doesn’t fight anyone straight up because he’d be out her knocking jaws off people faces. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom