WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

curious about this one..if real even..
9b1116753b915688aa08e0c5db4eecf4.jpg

There’s almost no one from Earth in Marvel comics that can take Spidey hand to hand. Especially after he trained with Shang-Chi.

Taskmaster
Maybe Wolverine

Last edited:
There’s almost no one from Earth in Marvel comics that can take Spidey hand to hand. Especially after he trained with Shang-Chi.

Taskmaster
Maybe Wolverine
Outside of those 2, it’s Kaine, Venom and Ben Reilly

all because his spider sense wouldn’t work on them. Even after he learned Spider-Fu, he still relies on SS too much

Hell Silk technically could

Taskmaster
Maybe Wolverine

I can name a few who if they haven't beat him could under the right circumstances. Hand to hand combat does not mean environmental, technological, and tactical advantages can't be exploited

Daredevil
Iron Fist
Black Panther
Captain America
Hulk
Colossus
Spiderman (Miles)

Outside of those 2, it’s Kaine, Venom and Ben Reilly

all because his spider sense wouldn’t work on them. Even after he learned Spider-Fu, he still relies on SS too much

Hell Silk technically could
I’ll give you a maybe on Venom but Kaine, Ben, and Silk’s SS wouldn’t work either. What would give them the edge? I feel like he’s washed Venom and Kaine so many times.

I’ll give you a maybe on Venom but Kaine, Ben, and Silk’s SS wouldn’t work either. What would give them the edge? I feel like he’s washed Venom and Kaine so many times.
If Superior Spider got washed by Kaine with ease, normal Spidey getting washed

his SS doesn’t work on Kaine or Ben. It’s basically who has better hands and Kaine got the best hands out of all em

Also Silk SS is faster and basically precognition compared to Peter. Her webbing he couldn’t break out of

No one has read Superior Spider-Man before? Doc Ock is literally disgusted at how much of his strength Peter has held back against him from all his years of fighting him :lol:

eh that shh was whack. I try not to remember that happened. You cansay that about a lot of superheroes holding back.

Back
Top Bottom