WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

GoW took their Thor inspiration from EG Thor

1631254104508.jpeg

“so there is no way back” I’m assuming that’s what Andrew is saying in that leak, kind of explains the title of the movie, “no way home” is referring to Tobey and Andrew getting back to their realities, be cool if they stay as their own versions of Spider-Man, maybe Andrew can carry on as Ben Riley....my bet is Tobey makes the sacrifice and dies tho.

“so there is no way back” I’m assuming that’s what Andrew is saying in that leak, kind of explains the title of the movie, “no way home” is referring to Tobey and Andrew getting back to their realities, be cool if they stay as their own versions of Spider-Man, maybe Andrew can carry on as Ben Riley....my bet is Tobey makes the sacrifice and dies tho.
Could be a precursor to Secret Wars with multiple universes collapsing upon each other.

Tobey’s Spider Man is making the self sacrifice to save the MCU Peter…100% going to happen…Andrew might stick around as like a mentor (Tony Start - Uncle Ben stand in)…No way Tobey makes it out alive…

eternals might nto release there either as the director has criticized them as well (i think the govt)

Movie was aight, 6.0-6.5. First 20 minutes felt like a sitcom and should've been cut. aqua wasn't necessary at all and should've been edited out the movie, looked 50 sounded 75. The sister character was great and should've had more screentime. A lot of the cgi was not good. Some of the shots of the bus scene looked bad and the dragon and evil flying thing were kinda crap. The way some of you hyped up the movie as the best mcu solo film had me expecting it'd be way better.

Back
Top Bottom