WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Saw the ending of What If? this week and thought about how satisfying it would’ve been for Thor to pop out of nowhere with Stormbreaker and slice Thanos’ dome off then GG....

I remember the pilot was shot cuz at the time some involved kept talking about ot and were still hoping against hope the characters could crossover with Cloak and Dagger or more specifically The Runaways at the time.

On another note, all of these good What If episodes are depressing as **** (except for one). This whole thing has such a dark take :lol: Its funny cuz I don't remember this kind of reaction reading my What If? comics. Even when most ppl died in the stories.

Also how did zombie Thanos get the time stone? Did zombie Strange willingly give it up?
Thought Zombie Strange was dead after Wasp saved Banner?

theres video clips of them talking about the changes from the comics I can’t remember all of them but iirc one of the reasons was to separate them from the infinity stones

Seeing someone wear 10 rings would look ridiculous as well. I'm ok with the change.

But just finished that What If? episode and I get they were going with the "hope" ending pun but you can't just end it like that. I need a part 2:lol:

Seeing someone wear 10 rings would look ridiculous as well. I'm ok with the change.
It could've worked

eb63047364eea2ab0671e450a0275f8e.jpg

images

Thank God it wasn't finger rings, they would've had my Uncle Tony looking like Wanda shooting beams and creating ropes off his fingertips.

So we betting that this beating Endgame numbers?
Crazy that Watts has this magnitude of a film. So much pressure he must have. But gon put him on GOAT status is he pulls it off.

Crazy that Watts has this magnitude of a film. So much pressure he must have. But gon put him on GOAT status is he pulls it off.
Man, Endgame numbers were huge. But I'd like to believe it'll be close.

no way

beat $2.8b while still in the pandemic?

even out of the pandemic it isnt touching $2b

lolololol

there is no way this is coming close to Endgame numbers, because of the pandemic if this crack 1 billion I would be surprised. It’s gonna be the biggest film of the year by far but with what’s going on due to Covid it’s not doing no Endgame numbers

After Endgame I don't feel as if this is bigger. Don't think it'll do IW/Endgame #s either. Should get a billi barring other outside forces.

Wait a 4th Matrix? But why? Thought the war ended and it went offline :lol:

Back
Top Bottom