WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

yah i just re-read what if #1 in the comics where if Spiderman joined the F4 and they became the F5 and the team ended up neglecting Sue and so she fell in love with Namor and then stayed with him under water

The ending gave me Sheri becomes Iron Man vibes
who-dat.gif

jk lol. I thought we would end up seeing that.

Anyone else found it weird that we got present day Killmonger and TChalla, but younger versions of everyone else which was accurate with the MCU timeline they started with....

I peeped that. I was like is T’Challa even Black Panther back then? - which depending on what age he took the mantle, he could be.

Just did my best to not overthink it and accept it for what it was.

Anyone else found it weird that we got present day Killmonger and TChalla, but younger versions of everyone else which was accurate with the MCU timeline they started with....
Eh…theres a bigger change in physical appearance between the ages of 15 and 25 than there is between 25 - 35. Makes sense to me. I actually thought it was pretty slick they aged Shuri down. This IM1 one we’re talking about. Also thought it was cool to see Angela Basset’s character pre retirement.

Wait, in that last team clip, T’Challa as Star-Lord is there and BP. That has to be T’Challa from another universe right?

ive accepted the fact Killmonger is bad in ever universe and don’t see him having a change of heart.

Wait, in that last team clip, T’Challa as Star-Lord is there and BP. That has to be T’Challa from another universe right?

ive accepted the fact Killmonger is bad in ever universe and don’t see him having a change of heart.
"What If" Killmonger was able to have a change of heart???

KM was shown putting on a BP suit at the end of the episode. Brief but he puts it on

"What If" Killmonger was able to have a change of heart???
No, I'm saying after watching the latest episode, I don't believe there is a Killmonger that is good, unless we see another variant of him from another universe.

KM was shown putting on a BP suit at the end of the episode. Brief but he puts it on
Yeah, I know that. And there was a clip that looked like he was going to fight Pepper and Shuri. What I'm wondering is if that BP in that team-up shot is Killmonger in the BP suit or T'Challa from another universe?

I wasn't a big fan of the Killmonger ep. This actually reminded me of a What If? comic. When they pose a question they go full throttle that one path and everything just escalates/snowballs in to an avalanche. There's no push back

This dude Killmonger steamrolled everyone to success. Had nothing but definitive clear kills. I'm shocked they didnt go all the way and just have him kill T'Chaka, Shuri, Pepper, Happy, and Ramonda.

Mans handled Tony, Rhodey, Klaw, and T'Challa with ease. **** was just too easy.

It just makes one think why didn't he just save Tony back then? Manipulated fam and made it look like child's play even when caught.

The ending didn't give real hope.

Back
Top Bottom