WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

No, I'm saying after watching the latest episode, I don't believe there is a Killmonger that is good, unless we see another variant of him from another universe.
Nah, there's good versions of him out there.

So more like "What If T'Chaka didn't kill his brother?"

J'Nobu raises him, he's still a radical and wants to help his ppl but not as ruthless.

I'm surprised at the comments in that thread. For people to say all Marvel projects are cookie-cutter films, I wouldn't think it would be as successful as it is today.

But whatevs. I'm enjoying the films and content.

Was your last 2 movies not remakes, bruh? I can see not wanting to work on a CB movie as you really cant make it your own, but to sit here and try and put it down is ridiculous. Dudes be mad they didn’t get an invite(to the money). How many non CB movies had people in theaters across the country cheering?? I dont think ive ever seen a regular movie get a reaction like that.

Was your last 2 movies not remakes, bruh? I can see not wanting to work on a CB movie as you really cant make it your own, but to sit here and try and put it down is ridiculous. Dudes be mad they didn’t get an invite(to the money). How many non CB movies had people in theaters across the country cheering?? I dont think ive ever seen a regular movie get a reaction like that.
I’m not even mad at the directors anymore. I just wish people would stop asking them about the movies. Is it wrong to just enjoy a movie?! Not everything has to be “ART” in the way that directors who hate marvel want “ART” to be.

It's always "Marvel" and never "DC/superhero/comic book" films.

Man is already knows that Dune is gonna tank at the box office, so instead of blaming Warner for putting it on HBO Max, he's just going to blame the competition.

Why Neil mad though. He tryna get a MCU stimulus?

didn’t even know he dropped a movie this year

E04CE9FE-39AA-483F-A33B-0ABC27C2C1E7.png

Why Neil mad though. He tryna get a MCU stimulus?

didn’t even know he dropped a movie this year

E04CE9FE-39AA-483F-A33B-0ABC27C2C1E7.png
It was Denis Villeneuve that said Marvel movies are cut and paste of each other.

Neil Blomkamp just called Denis an A-hole. He never said anything about his movies though so I don't know why he's backtracking somewhat.

I really like both directors. If Dune ends up being better than any marvel movie ... cue fans looking like the angry triple h gif.

Just finished "What if. ." episode 6. It was solid, Killmonger is a damn genius. I just wish there was more story covered, 30 minutes felt too brief.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom