WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

These what if's benefit and suffer from being so short. This past episode could've been a movie in itself.
I think the last 3 episodes are movie material. Maybe there's a continuation episode in season 2?

Would be cool if the finale of season 1 ties into the same time when HWR dies and the multiverse begins to get out of control.

Saw on Twitter that some folks are grave digging some of Simu Liu’s old posts on Reddit. Haven’t looked into much that’s extra crazy but I went to extremes and wondered if Marvel would recast an actual lead character LOL

Saw on Twitter that some folks are grave digging some of Simu Liu’s old posts on Reddit. Haven’t looked into much that’s extra crazy but I went to extremes and wondered if Marvel would recast an actual lead character LOL

when will these people learn to scrub their old stuff before they blow up :smh:

Has to be a big enough problem for people to constantly complain about it and be annoying. New host of Jeopardy got fired real quick, was also executive producer of Jeopardy and Wheel Of Fortune. Fans already didn't want him as host and they found some podcast from 8 years ago where he had some misogynist jokes. People say cancel culture doesn't exist, it definitely does and depends on what you said or did and if more people like you than dislike you.

he’s not a big enough mainstream star yet for it to be a big scandal imo. Gift and a curse I guess. He’ll put out an apology for the masses the marvel stans won’t care either way.

Has to be a big enough problem for people to constantly complain about it and be annoying. New host of Jeopardy got fired real quick, was also executive producer of Jeopardy and Wheel Of Fortune. Fans already didn't want him as host and they found some podcast from 8 years ago where he had some misogynist jokes. People say cancel culture doesn't exist, it definitely does and depends on what you said or did and if more people like you than dislike you.

Mike Richards had so much going against him, boring/not likeable, replacing a legend, hardcore fans going hard for someone else (Burton) so that camels back was already on its way out

Simus' "controversial" old posts in question:

1631911083317.png

1631911129060.png

1631911149653.png

1631911164423.png

Edit: had to delete some for bad words

Attachments

• 1631911068468.png
    1631911068468.png
    320.5 KB · Views: 11
Well if Marvel learned anything from the Gunn situation he shouldn't be fired.

Also doubt he said anything wilder than Gunn's tweets :lol:

Oh wait hold up, he compared pedophilia to homosexuality several times? :lol: While not as wild that's not going to go well with the community. It's going to be taken as way more disrespectful.

The fact he kept saying he did his own research (for a role) also kinda puts him in a spot where he can't just say learned more and changed his views.

Last edited:
I can honestly say that I’ve never posted anything wild on Friendster/asian Avenue/MySpace/Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/Reddit, just some explicit rap lyrics and a lot of cringe, and if I ever blew up wiping it all out would be the first thing to do. I don’t need someone screenshotting a post of me quoting Dashboard Confessional after a breakup in 2004.

Anyone ever have their social media brought up in a job interview. I retweet and follow a lot of actresses and cam girls. Wonder if a future employer would try to find my twitter and not hire me because of it. I'd respond by saying being a fan of beautiful squirters is not a bad thing.

Back
Top Bottom