WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

While I think for now she is the highest paid (due to Marvel movies) I don't think she's been the biggest actress for some time now.

Like JLaw took that title for a couple hears and then Margot Robbie took it. If we're talking movie star big.
not so coincidentally perhaps, weinstein prolly smashed em all.....

Ehh.
The details of the entire scene leaked about a month ago. I'll go watch it on YouTube now.
No way I spend money to watch Venom in theaters. :lol:

PO

i avoid as much spoilers as possible and seeing it on imax and the nerd reaction of half the theater grasping their hair and saying “no way” and “oh sh*t” is all part of the fun

i avoid as much spoilers as possible and seeing it on imax and the nerd reaction of half the theater grasping their hair and saying “no way” and “oh sh*t” is all part of the fun

Got you.
Yeah that def makes for a cool experience. :D

PO

venom 2 end credit

movie ended with brock/venom on the beach so thats where the mid credit started, theyre in a crappy hut watching spanish telelnovela

then venom was gon mind merge with brock because he has knowledge from all the worlds he’s been to when theres a weird shift and a huge spark outside

all of a sudden the crappy hut turned into a nice hotel room and on the tv is jj and then it pretty much showed on the tv the end of FFH where spidey was revealed to be peter and venom licks the tv

my initial theory is that isnt the snap of thanos or hulk because the environment changed and there was no mention of blip in this or previous film

my guess is mulyi-verse, the shift of how brock felt the change was more akin to the spideyverse cartoon in a way where he felt something then all of a sudden a huge blast of light like there was a nuclear attack and then he’s elsewhere

so i think he got sent to a different universe or something in his past changed a la back to the future and it definitely gon connect to DS2 or more like NWH or both, i wouldnt be surprised if he appears in NWH or its sequel and itll be interesting for tobeys spidey to meet this version of venom
Well, alright then.
Would be interesting if he was the last member of the Sinister 6.

Safe to say that all of the branching we saw happen at the Citadel is a result from everything that's been happening in What If?

Anyone else see the shot in the last episode where Ultron was depicted "devouring" a whole solar system? That helmet over Ultron/Vision's face looked a lot like Galactus, enough for me to do a double take.

1633109241110.jpeg

The venom movies seem like parodies. Even topher grace venom should show up and call them trash.
Agreed I was thinking this. Venom seems like a takedown of superhero movies by filmmakers who don't like superhero movies. Like a meta commentary by filmmakers slipped by the studios. Seems like the cast have this slick grin throughout the whole thing.

Can't believe Ultron had The Watcher shook like that...also how did Ultron kill Thanos so easily? Thanos had all of the other infinity stones and all it took was a laser beam :lol:

Back
Top Bottom