WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

As soon as I saw the episode depended on Hawkeye/Black Widow I lost interest. So many "What Ifs" you can ask and you choose that one. SMFH.

Can't believe Ultron had The Watcher shook like that...also how did Ultron kill Thanos so easily? Thanos had all of the other infinity stones and all it took was a laser beam :lol:

He did what Odinson didn’t.

8BD7259B-1F39-4B96-903C-5CABF6914223.gif

Last edited:
As soon as I saw the episode depended on Hawkeye/Black Widow I lost interest. So many "What Ifs" you can ask and you choose that one. SMFH.
I mean if you really watch that whole Black Widow and Hawkeye look for Zola thing was a red herring. It literally has a dead end.

The real story was Ultron vs. Uatu. Then Uatu goes to Strange Supreme for help.

The only relevance it may have is if Ultron goes back to his universe then Zola beats him and has the stones.

They can use Venom for much more than the watered down version that we are getting. Even with that said, I can’t lie and say I didn’t enjoy the film a little.

Zik. Isn’t it basically a wrap up of the season with er one vs Ultron?
That's what most of us assume it'll be something along those lines of but its possible this doesn't end here but in the Dr. Strange sequel. Still not clear who the main villain is. Could be an Ultron with infinity stones or Strange Supreme.

The last ep of What If? is still only 30 min.

Highly highly highly doubt they use any of the what if stuff in a major movie like dr strange 2 unless it’s like a cameo or Easter egg.
What if isn’t mainstream enough to just pick up where it left off on a major movie trying to appeal to casuals

Crazy that people in here are actively rooting for a movie to be bad so they can get online bragging rights that mcu movies are better. As if they have stock in the movies lol.

I hope venom is great. I hope all future dc movies are great. I hope avatar 2 and 3 are great. Benefits me and my experience.

Lahoo-zaherrrs

I just realized that I was getting the Eternals mixed up with the Inhumans.

The Eternals are Thanos technically and are on Titan and the Inhumans are the Celestials creation along with the deviants and are earthlings technucally.

I just realized that I was getting the Eternals mixed up with the Inhumans.

The Eternals are Thanos technically and are on Titan and the Inhumans are the Celestials creation along with the deviants and are earthlings technucally.

Inhumans are not Celestials. They were humans the Kree experimented on.

Inhumans are not Celestials. They were humans the Kree experimented on.
I thought the Celestials created them alongside with humans and deviants.

Edit:Celestials tampered with them first and than the Kree experimented on them after.

Last edited:
I thought the Celestials created them alongside with humans and deviants.

no. At the beginning of the Kree/Skrull war, the Kree discovered that sentient life on nearby Earth had genetic potential invested in it by the alien Celestials. The Kree decided to investigate it and began to experiment on humans in hopes to produce the genetically advanced Inhuman race. They wanted to find possible ways of evolvong their own stagnant race, and to create a powerful mutant race of soldiers for use against the Skrulls.

no. At the beginning of the Kree/Skrull war, the Kree discovered that sentient life on nearby Earth had genetic potential invested in it by the alien Celestials. The Kree decided to investigate it and began to experiment on humans in hopes to produce the genetically advanced Inhuman race. They wanted to find possible ways of evolvong their own stagnant race, and to create a powerful mutant race of soldiers for use against the Skrulls.
Yeah I just read the same exact thing. I'm going to have to watch a Comics Explained video on it to familiarize myself a bit more with the entire back-story.

Back
Top Bottom