WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Those of you who have watched Venom...how exactly would they turn him into a villain? I know he’s more of an anti hero, but through these movies he’s been the clear hero....so I’m not grasping how now he’ll become a threat for Spidey, without any back story or connection whatsoever

he likely wont join the sinister 6 as many are expecting

its gon be one of those godzilla v kong schtick where they might have a battle first but then eventually team-up

have venom see Spidey, venom ditch Eddie because obviously Peter is way stronger and a better host. Then have crap start happening to Eddie all bad luck which makes him hate Spidey
Spidey wants to get rid of the symbiote.
pisses of venom
And then they want their revenge with Venom/ Spider powers.

Isn’t that spider man 3? Symbiote bonds to Tobey, turns into a douche, gets Topher Grace fired/embarrassed, symbiote + Topher become evil venom who hate Tobey spider man

I don’t care what the story plot is. Just give this dude Venom the white Spider logo already. They can make up any reason and it won’t even be in the Top 5 dumbest things from Tom Hardy Venom franchise.

Crazy that people in here are actively rooting for a movie to be bad so they can get online bragging rights that mcu movies are better. As if they have stock in the movies lol.

I hope venom is great. I hope all future dc movies are great. I hope avatar 2 and 3 are great. Benefits me and my experience.

Lahoo-zaherrrs
I think ppl hope for some of these certain movies to be bad so that they wont do well in the box office so the studio stops making movies so that they can revert back to Marvel.

DC is different. At this point I don't think anybody hopes they do bad just nobody believes they'll get right.

Avatar was trash. Always will be. With Cameron still involved it'll probably continue to be terrible. Better chances that Avatar: The Last Airbender ends up with a better movie franchise at some point.
I just realized that I was getting the Eternals mixed up with the Inhumans.

The Eternals are Thanos technically and are on Titan and the Inhumans are the Celestials creation along with the deviants and are earthlings technucally.
I thought the Celestials created them alongside with humans and deviants.

Edit:Celestials tampered with them first and than the Kree experimented on them after.

Yeah, technical things mixed up but overall right.

The celestials came to earth and experimented on a good deal of humanity. They created Eternals, Deviants, and gave the rest of humanity the potential to become other mutated/enhanced which led to mutants and inhumans (and other stuff like Spider-Man getting his powers, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, etc. Instead of just dying from radiation poisoning).

Mutants are just born with a x-gene.

Inhumans have more steps. The Kree found the corpse of an Eternal. They used the genetics and other discoveries from that to then go to earth, experiment on humans to create the Inhumans. Who were basically living weapons to help the Kree expand their empire and win wars against the Skrulls, Shi'Ar, and any other alien space empires.

Last edited:
Crazy that MCU is completely separate from Marvel Universe.

Because Sony needed another comic book property (and has the Spider-Man license), they farmed out Moebious and Venom as anti heroes. Completely ignoring their origins and back story.

And Thanos is a Deviant. So he is related to the Eternals. Like his brother Eros and father are Eternals on Titan.

Lol. At the different brands of characters originally created by Marvel Comics. Those deals probably helped them avoid bankruptcy lol. But man so much lost potential due to deals with Unversal, Sony, Fox, etc.

At least, Warner Bros gets to shoot themselves in the foot.

nah

thank god for all those crappy deals because if it didnt happen, we wouldnt have the MCU

you best believe Marvel Studios would have tried to make XMen, Spidey, F4 and Hulk films like clockwork and not get to IM, Cap, Thor, etc…

we would not have IW and EG without those crappy deals

its all led up to that

there was no lost potential because of what they were able to deliver

If Pete loses someone like May, MJ, or Ned in NWH then I'm guessing that's the fastpass ticket right to black suit shenanigans.

nah

thank god for all those crappy deals because if it didnt happen, we wouldnt have the MCU

you best believe Marvel Studios would have tried to make XMen, Spidey, F4 and Hulk films like clockwork and not get to IM, Cap, Thor, etc…

we would not have IW and EG without those crappy deals

its all led up to that

there was no lost potential because of what they were able to deliver
This is all true. Marvel literally made us sob over b level characters like iron man, captain America, Thor, etc…. These dudes were up against DC greats like Superman and Batman, and eventually came up on top. Just imagine the content you’d have to create for characters that casuals weren’t rockin with. Hats off to Feige and company cuz they know how to make something from nothing.

Ya right.

I agree about them making B level characters relevant. 100%

And I’m not questioning the greatness of IW or EG. Or how they made Black Panther into a cultural phenomenon.

And all this against Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, etc.

But seeing Venom, Carnage like this. 😂

Spiderman, at least, has the partnership with Marvel.

Ya right.

I agree about them making B level characters relevant. 100%

And I’m not questioning the greatness of IW or EG. Or how they made Black Panther into a cultural phenomenon.

And all this against Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, etc.

But seeing Venom, Carnage like this. 😂

Spiderman, at least, has the partnership with Marvel.
Man o man, what Sony did to venom is unsaveable. It’s a complete wreck. I’m prettt sure the post credit scene was in the contract for marvel to use Sony with no real plans to move forward. Marvel gave them 30 seconds of reference time and that’s it :lol:

0691184D-81C1-4FC3-BFDB-046DC9AE1EF9.jpeg

Condolences to the folks in here who saw the news that Venom is the biggest opening of the pandemic and the 2nd largest opening all time in October.
I know how much you guys want MCU to make all the money and how upset you guys get when feige doesn’t get to line his pockets with more money

Like the introduction to Venom was MJ thinking it was Peter and instead discovering Eddie Brock who makes a devilish grin.

ASM299_01.jpg

ASM299_02.jpg

Instead we have mild mannered Eddie Brock. Who is morally trying to teach a cannibal alien. The Odd Couple.

Condolences to the folks in here who saw the news that Venom is the biggest opening of the pandemic and the 2nd largest opening all time in October.
I know how much you guys want MCU to make all the money and how upset you guys get when feige doesn’t get to line his pockets with more money
Man you cry more than the people you claim are crying lol.

it’s not that bro.
the names Venom and Carnage are going to sell you tickets regardless. Verypopular Spidey Villains.
that’s why they forced Venom is SM3.
Sony just ruined these characters. Made Venom a damn Joke.

we’ll just have to see how he is handled in the MCU and if he does appear in NWH

it would be funny if he gets his white spidey logo in the MCU

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom