WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Haven't seen a marvel movie since black panther might check this spidey movie out

1639474446831.gif

pascal looks bat sh*t crazy cat lady

She seems like a sloppy drunk.

Crazy how she's still connected given I thought Sony let her go and she went to do her own thing. She must've had some deal keeping her as producer of Spider-Man movies.

Seems to be picking up traction

just an agenda Disney is trying to push. Sounds like since Letitia is out here wilding - supposedly - they’re trying to push for a recasting and paying the brother to drive that narrative by saying it’s what Chadwick would want.

not saying he has said it before, but I personally haven’t heard him say to recast him before this situation with Letitia.

Reactions: wr

Sure thing, once the MCU reboot is underway.

just an agenda Disney is trying to push. Sounds like since Letitia is out here wilding - supposedly - they’re trying to push for a recasting and paying the brother to drive that narrative by saying it’s what Chadwick would want.

not saying he has said it before, but I personally haven’t heard him say to recast him before this situation with Letitia.
I doubt it.

Coogler's script for the sequel is already done.

Also you're assuming that Shuri was ever going to be the next BP.

Well it's all gossip at this point. E-man reviews (youtuber) seems to be under the belief that something big is happening in regards to Wright and BP2

Talks about it at 1:45:00.

In regards to the Chadwick's brother he has actually voiced these sentiments a few times in the past.

Personally I don't think it's an orchestrated thing to get Letitia out as the energy behind the recast has been building where mainstream figures like Van Lathan and Charlamagne are either supporting calls to recast or questioning the decision to sideline the character.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom