WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Yeah if y’all looked at all the recent leaks, this trailer confirms every single one of them…Not only that, but it shows some seriously major plot details…Like MAJOR plot details…Amazing that they put as much in there as they did…
Sure thing, once the MCU reboot is underway.

I doubt it.

Coogler's script for the sequel is already done.

Also you're assuming that Shuri was ever going to be the next BP.

End was rewritten to advance BP without SHURI handling the major lifting. Last repost Mboku takes on the BP role with SHURI handing it to him at the end of the film. Credit (marvel spoilers Reddit and a very reliable leaker)

End was rewritten to advance BP without SHURI handling the major lifting. Last repost Mboku takes on the BP role with SHURI handing it to him at the end of the film. Credit (marvel spoilers Reddit and a very reliable leaker)
I've been posting coy in here for weeks.

I been read that spoiler and just been waiting for everybody to see how wrong they are about this no Black Panther thing they keep whining about.

I was looking for more than Reddit to confirm it before I posted it in the spoiler thread.

1639463967913.jpeg

1639463996863.jpeg
She look like a teen boy 🤷‍♂️

best episode yet…

just a girls night out, face to face convo with great acting, back and forth

ronin byke, decent batman type action but too predictable, still good action to add to the episode

and kingpin finally but not sure if its d’nofrio…? nvm i guess it is him

though it is kind of weird that yelena has to be hired to kill clint, i thought she’d just go after him for thinking he killed natash but i guess you still need some $$$ incentive

EE533F4E-C42C-49D5-91A9-C695D7642615.jpeg

1639558425784.jpeg

1639558536960.jpeg

Last edited:
best episode yet…

just a girls night out, face to face convo with great acting, back and forth

ronin byke, decent batman type action but too predictable, still good action to add to the episode

and kingpin finally but not sure if its d’nofrio…? nvm i guess it is him

though it is kind of weird that yelena has to be hired to kill clint, i thought she’d just go after him for thinking he killed natash but i guess you still need some $$$ incentive

EE533F4E-C42C-49D5-91A9-C695D7642615.jpeg

1639558425784.jpeg

1639558536960.jpeg
Yeah, I was surprised that Kate's mom hired her too. I automatically assumed she was there based off of her conversation with Val. I'm assuming we'll actually see Kingpin dialogue with Kate's mom.

EP. 5 was THE episode of the series so far.
Great opening scene with Yelena and finding out that she was part of the blip.
Good to see Clint back in the Ronin suit and taking the track suit mafia out.
Maya putting the pieces together that Kazi was the informant.
Loved the scene between Tomas and Ivan talking pop culture reference of Run DMC, Royal Tenenbaums, and Tony Soprano.
Kate's mom using Jack as a scapegoat/decoy I bet.
So regarding Kingpin, it's safe to say that Fisk has been in the MCU all this time. And the Feige decided to use the same actor. I'm down with that if this is how other characters from other projects appear in the MCU (Not referring to Ralph Bohner). Maybe this is how characters from AoS will show up in the future.
Loved the scene between Kate and Yelena. They both so fine.
Liked the easter egg from Yelena wanting to see the 'new Statue of Liberty'. Probably going to understand that reference at the end of NWH.

Looking forward to the finale!

all I can say is there’s a lot to unpack with secrets and conspiracies and backstabbing wow

gonna have me like
tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

But I will say that
during the girls night Kate was totally in way over her head and I would’ve hoped she realized that but nope. Girl had the audacity to say she would’ve killed Yelena lol. And she ATE THE MAC AND CHEESE. THAT COULDVE BEEN POISON. HAVENT YOU WATCHED A SPY MOVIE BEFORE SMH. Yelena pushing the food so damn much for a reason.

Photo was too blurry, is that Vinny D as Kingpin? Looks like it but I can’t tell, would be cool for continuity sake.

Last edited:
all I can say is there’s a lot to unpack with secrets and conspiracies and backstabbing wow

gonna have me like
tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

But I will say that
during the girls night Kate was totally in way over her head and I would’ve hoped she realized that but nope. Girl had the audacity to say she would’ve killed Yelena lol. And she ATE THE MAC AND CHEESE. THAT COULDVE BEEN POISON. HAVENT YOU WATCHED A SPY MOVIE BEFORE SMH. Yelena pushing the food so damn much for a reason.

Photo was too blurry, is that Vinny D as Kingpin? Looks like it but I can’t tell, would be cool for continuity sake.

He's in the credits.

Back
Top Bottom